Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Spaceman whats your beef with MSTRKRFT? They aren't bad producers they have a pretty good live setup with all those tv screen. The Looks wasn't a bad album each song was pretty diverse unlike Fist of God.

Did you talk to the Rainbow Man? I bet he is a fuckin trip to hang out with.

ran into wasted last night

i was totally wasted. got all gay that alan braxe and dj falcon were spinning...they probably thought i was retard.... was talkin to alan for awhile though, he was cool as shit!

it was awesome

what a night...pics to come

hahah what a dumb cunt

she writes like a 14 year old.

respect to steve

yeah her blog is almost unbelievable but it's legit apparently.

fake blood was ridiculous last night

fools gold and u don't like me, i don't like u parties tonight :cool:

FUCK. here's a completely unstructured and wildly unorganized rant that might help me calm down a little bit:

this abomination in the form of cunt paris hilton represents every aspect of DJing that i absolutely loathe. "i like some techno, but not this crazy stuff! Play lollipop, i wanna hear lady gaga, do you have single ladies?"

and how many times have i heard, "this is alright, but you should really play bob sinclair. BOB FUCKING SINCLAIR DO NOT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON BOB FUCKING SINCLAIR. i want 'world hold on' to materialize itself as a 7 year old, so i could beat the shit out of it without having to worry about its fight back. sure i'll play some bob sinclair, if he produced it at least 10 years ago.

i wish these club rat pieces of nothing would at least make a slight attempt at wrapping their feeble, stimulant addled brains around music that might be a little bit more complex but in the end is a shit load more exciting. the looks on their faces sometimes when a track hits a build-up before it drops...its as if i asked them to figure out 15% of the bill on their own.

never DJing again for a bar/club if any single one of their patrons wears an affliction t-shirt, extreme fade jeans with a blue striped button-up, has their hair dyed platinum blonde or tits that are fairy tale status unconvincingly fake.

ultra kinda sucked

i was gonna text you and tell you to come to white room, but i figured you were too busy partyin' it up with ALAN BRAXE!

i'll do a wmc summary later. overall, had a great time. i look like i've been hit by a fucking bus...a banger bus.

new bloody beetroots/steve aoki slayed the crowd every time.