Superfuture Dance Thread

masuerte

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick someone post the generic HK asian fob dance. You know what I'm talking about.

Oh and I used to like this style dancing too even though I hate hip hop clubs, but I don't think there's any way to do this in a hip hop club without looking stupid and/or hitting people's shins ^_^.

7G84uujNLWI

Somehow I think I always end up looking like this:

xhw4GKpR6FY

or this

_EmIWnBDZF8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
sick of it all sucks, but this video shows all the moves...

oh shit!!! VACLAV posted that!!! video is so tite... pickin up change 4 win. dont 4get the struggle...dont 4ge the streetz...even tho i aint even nyhc r nun ofdat.

oh shit!!! VACLAV posted that!!! video is so tite... pickin up change 4 win. dont 4get the struggle...dont 4ge the streetz...even tho i aint even nyhc r nun ofdat.

did you listen to hardcore in your past life, tough guy??

• 2 weeks later...

I think superfuture style and the lindy hop totally mix.

myJj0mNNe1Y

I've seen people with a variety of superfuture-relevant styles doing this in real life. The variety spans from a suit and tie, to t-shirt and dunks all the way to super-tight hipster clothing. This dance can also show off one's shoes, whether they be limited nike colorways, dior sneakers or boots. Ladies can dance in either a skirt or pants. Hell I can see fuckin' Milspex looking good doing this.

I started dancing with learning the clown walk (I have SA status at thecwalk.com) and after that I started getting into popping (funkstyles) more seriously. I've dabbled in a bit of locking, jumpstyle and other funny dances, but my favorite style is botting. I have videos of me but they're many many months old, and do not reflect my current skill (albeit still not too high).

Whenever I get around to making a WAYWT, I'll make a video of some silly stuff I can do (akin to kiya, dino and sidney's yoyo exhibitions)

• 2 weeks later...

First is an exhibition of Charleston style as a precursor to toprock, and the bottom is I believe a French hardstyle called "Tektonik" that has some elements of locking, toprock and.. krumping.. in it.. madd frute swaggz tho

First is an exhibition of Charleston style as a precursor to toprock, and the bottom is I believe a French hardstyle called "Tektonik" that has some elements of locking, toprock and.. krumping.. in it.. madd frute swaggz tho

frute swag

dey aint move feet at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i would also like to see this epic video.

totally...

And for those superlame people who need a little help (like me):

:D

AM-vuVgs7pk

I have rapidshares.