BIG questions thread [use me instead of starting new cosmic threads]

the meaning of alife is to wake in the morning, work in the day, socialize at night, and fit in eating and fucking somewhere.

there are many dogs, and none are the one true dog.

we dye our hair, we sleep it off.

yes.

your mom, my dad.

fletch lives.

potato.

if lesbian vegans are going down on eachother, and one starts her period, is the blood considered an animal product, and are they still vegan?

breathe out thru the mouth while simultaneously breathing in thru the nose. Can it be done? if so, what would be the purpose of doing so?

it can be done... ive seen it. its very useful if you play any kind of wind instrument or sing. ... pretty much anytime you want a long uninerupted exhalation.

breathe out thru the mouth while simultaneously breathing in thru the nose. Can it be done? if so, what would be the purpose of doing so?
it can be done... ive seen it. its very useful if you play any kind of wind instrument or sing. ... pretty much anytime you want a long uninerupted exhalation.

250px-Gray994.png

the airway to the nose is connected to the nasopharyngeal cavity which connects to to the mouth via the oropharyngeal cavity which leads to the larynx, meaning they all use a single set of tubes to exhale/inhale. unless there is another suction besides the lungs in the human anatomy i am unaware about, i really doubt its possible per se.

unless its like a sort of channeling trick where they breath through there nose and channel the air out their mouth..

about inhaling and exhaling at once: you can't. the technique used by musicians and singers is circular breathing. you push air out of your mouth (not exhaling, just channeling) and sharply inhale through your nose. it's realllllly hard. takes most people ages to learn. i met one kid who was a natural. i told him what it was and he learned in about 3 minutes flat, the fucker.

how many dates before you tell your gf that crisco is the best sex lube on the planet

quite a few... i dont think id call them a girlfriend until at least 10.

now, if she knows about crisco on the first date, then she goes straight to GF status. well... right after the fucking.

if we are all created in gods image, what about retards?

if we are all created in gods image, what about retards?

where would the boundary for retardness lay?

like theres gota be full spectrum from one extreme to the other.

is sony trying to allienate as many of their fans as possible?

they delay the release of the ps3, then run out of stock, sell exploding/melting laptop batteries, have raised their prices of the ps3 recently in canada, their new psp firmware has a code which re-locks hacked psp's. so no downloaded games, etc..

what is the meaning of alife?

is there a dog?

how many angel hair cover bands can fit on the head of a pin?

what happens after we dye our hair?

coincidence or psychic bond?

your mom or your dad?

big momma's house 2 or fletch lives?

starch?

Alliphae.

yes, his name is rex.

It falls out.

Both

Uncle Ted

Why didnt they make a sequel to the adventures of buckaroo banzai across the 8th dimension

Tapioca

• 9 months later...

because you look at upscale pron sits, which deposit SPACE BROWNIEZ on ur computer. these SPACE BROWNIEZ beam your thoughts 2 the supersapaaceshit @ myspace, and then TOM THE ULMITY SUPERCOMPY computes your friend potention. this is sent 2 the adveritsing machine, the beast from down unda, RUPERT MURDOCH

murdoch then tells u 2 buy burberry, tyrhwit, and bape usin soulja boi tellems new CRANK DAT ENGLISH TAILORING