waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah... im loving it. i was always weary of hats like this, but as soon as i walked out of the thrift store i had an older black woman telling me how she liked it and i should put it on fo her...

it stole a girl from my friend last weekend too... a good one too... even my crazy ex thinks i should go for her.

Oh my god RED! I just pissed myself when I saw that superimposed cat in your pic, you psycho.....I love cats.

Looking good little brother. We need to have a team meeting

Wow! I think that last page is my favourite of all time.

Sidneylo- I think thats my favourite fit of yours, you and flathead seem perfect together.

Cheap- great shot, you look like a rockstar there, the monochrome, the hat, the fag, the eyes! So cool.

Digitaldenim- nice shirt, seems more casual than usual but you still look great.

ok, now ive finished crawling up your butts.

^ great outfit. makes me want to grow out my hair a bit (shaved it a while ago).

i thought it was too hot where you are for layering?

thanks.

okinawa weather is odd. it was really windy at night so i had to put the jacket on. i wore it in the morning also, because it was a bit chilly and rain showers the night before threatened to hit again today. but by mid-day, the jacket was definitely off. i always carry a jacket in my bag, since the weather is so unpredictable.

military m-52

Hey Red, what's the difference btween an M52 and an M65? Is it designered for warmer climates or something?

I tried having a search around but could only find info on a kind of self-propelled howitzer.

Thanks.