waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^One of the greatest sweaters of all time right there.

Would prefer slimmer pants for a better play with silhouettes. Now it's more "oversiiiize everythiiing".

who makes the sweater? what makes it one of the greatest of all time? I'm curious to hear your reasoning.

^One of the greatest sweaters of all time right there.

Would prefer slimmer pants for a better play with silhouettes. Now it's more "oversiiiize everythiiing".

All over sized every thing is the new all slim every thing, ask e0d9n0b5 YA HEERD?!

raf aw 03/04 x peter saville i think

I mean, is there some sort of cool stitching that I can't see, or the texture is interesting, or something?

I dunno, it just sort of looks like a jumper, with text printed on it. If there's more going on there, I'd love to know. (to be fair the picture was not really great quality either).

not arguing that it's a sick sweater because it looks good, just curious as to the details.

I mean, is there some sort of cool stitching that I can't see, or the texture is interesting, or something?

Nope, no cool stitching. That's why I like it. It's simple.

I dunno, it just sort of looks like a jumper, with text printed on it.

Sometimes a jumper is just a jumper. I want my jumpers to be just that. And the print is nice and simple. Probably one of the only printed designs I've liked - with or without the cultural and historical context.

And the fit is perfect.

Nope, no cool stitching. That's why I like it. It's simple.

Sometimes a jumper is just a jumper. I want my jumpers to be just that. And the print is nice and simple. Probably one of the only printed designs I've liked - with or without the cultural and historical context.

And the fit is perfect.

explain the cultural and historical context. I'm just not seeing it.

i agree though that it's a well made jumper and that the print is simple and well designed.

explain the cultural and historical context. I'm just not seeing it.

How can you see a cultural and historical context if you don't know it? That was my point. I was trying to explain my love for the sweater without the context.

But the design is by Peter Saville for a CD that was a bit of a divider among the Joy Division fans - it was the first compilation album for a band with only 2 CDs under it's name. Mainly because of the quality of the songs. In addition the song Ceremony was on that album, a song which later became a song for New Order.

So in a sense the album is the bridge between the old, Joy Division, and the new, New Order, much like the collection that sweater was in sort of was a bridge between the old, genious Raf and the new, arguably less inspired Raf - which again divided his fans.

Maybe I am reading too much into it. As I said, I just like the sweater.

How can you see a cultural and historical context if you don't know it? That was my point. I was trying to explain my love for the sweater without the context.

But the design is by Peter Saville for a CD that was a bit of a divider among the Joy Division fans - it was the first compilation album for a band with only 2 CDs under it's name. Mainly because of the quality of the songs. In addition the song Ceremony was on that album, a song which later became a song for New Order.

So in a sense the album is the bridge between the old, Joy Division, and the new, New Order, much like the collection that sweater was in sort of was a bridge between the old, genious Raf and the new, arguably less inspired Raf - which again divided his fans.

ohhhh that's pretty cool! I had no idea. I think am just old enough to have not really gotten into joy division, but just young enough to have gotten into new order.

Pretty neat though! Thanks for the history lesson.

This guy tells it all:)

But this is also the most comfy sweater ever, and that s important haha