waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

EDIT: Damn it, branespload. Stop coming with that quickness.

i'm quite inexperienced and i'm working on my endurance, sometimes the train leaves the station a bit too early.. :confused::(:o

Fux you guys are right...I feel like I want to use the excuse that I'm not completely sober as my excuse. Does that work? Or am I only allowed to post in the "drunk" thread in these cases...it would probably be better after all seeing as I ramble.

Inaya: I think you're misinterpreting my statement, I'm basically saying that it's like...as much as I admire being able to wear heals a lot, I feel like it's unhealthy to wear heals that often. Just like it's unhealthy to go tanning and whatnot.

It wasn't meant to be a personal shot. I almost admire it (you had an early start to fashion).

Guest jmatsu
Fux you guys are right...I feel like I want to use the excuse that I'm not completely sober as my excuse. Does that work? Or am I only allowed to post in the "drunk" thread in these cases...it would probably be better after all seeing as I ramble.

Inaya: I think you're misinterpreting my statement, I'm basically saying that it's like...as much as I admire being able to wear heals a lot, I feel like it's unhealthy to wear heals that often. Just like it's unhealthy to go tanning and whatnot.

It wasn't meant to be a personal shot. I almost admire it (you had an early start to fashion).

CB100475.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B84DFEB6D-A23A-4210-B129-ECED72EFA049%7D

heh

branespload with the quickness..

heels are awesome cos they make ur legs look longer and leaner..always a plus. truth be told heels aren't uncomortable if its made well..even flats can be a bitch to wear if it's poorly constructed and digs into your back ankles or isn't comfortable due to lack of arch support.

heh

branespload with the quickness..

heels are awesome cos they make ur legs look longer and leaner..always a plus. truth be told heels aren't uncomortable if its made well..even flats can be a bitch to wear if it's poorly constructed and digs into your back ankles or isn't comfortable due to lack of arch support.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....................................

I love your outfit!

it makes me think of an astronaut or a futurist outfit in a 60's movie

I think you should have a really long bob with a long fringe, and the hair way longer in the front than in the back... I'll try to find a picture

waywt0823bks6.jpg

i have about six months before i probably have to go back to the rebonded-bob-with-bangs hairdo for work (which has since started a trend on the island, i swear). but till then, i'm thinking i want to do something with my hair. but what?

I like the whole fit, even the color of the socks

10ojpzs.jpg

err what? just cause you can't wear them doesn't mean people who do are weird. they just don't hurt since i'm so used to them and wear them all the time. btw I dont know what an echo is but I wear heels like these.

Uh, DAMN girl. I wanted to page Whistling the Night Away but I'm feeling a little woozy from that second pair.

Dum, Tweeds, Soepom: excellent. Dum, you look much younger and more enthusiastic than I imagined.