sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
Bumblebee Man....

CIMG1002-1.jpg

Genki Knit

Nudie TFBC

Alife

hommes,

this kills 90% of all shit posted today, but i think the matching shoes looks to self-consciously contrived.

beekeeper, take that wu-tang record off the turntable.

Thanks matsu.. I'm not usually down for something so matching but was just out local lastnight for a few beers so I thought it would be kinda funny - was out with old school friends who aren't into fashion so much and get laughs from the shit i wear.

Guest jmatsu
Thanks matsu.. I'm not usually down for something so matching but was just out local lastnight for a few beers so I thought it would be kinda funny - was out with old school friends who aren't into fashion so much and get laughs from the shit i wear.

i knew you'd have an acceptable exuse.

btw. i have located new mj prison issues grey in either an 8 or 10. sorry no 9.

Guest jmatsu
you will get tired of the sarcasm soon jmatsu (in reponse to narminas fit)

soon you your gonna have to quote/copy/paste here, ha you have to do work now. I think it's a conspiracy

if i'm really compelled too, maybe...

i do predict in the near future that people will soon tire of the bureaucracy in/of waywt. and when that starts,, i won't have to move shit. my in house tech support/minions have already agreed to feed this thread and alert me as such.

in theory the energy exerted while using thigh master is excess work and will thus burn fat. furthermore, the muscle built should displace the fat on joey formal's thighs and also require more calories to maintain. if mr. formal does not increase his caloric intake to compensate for the newly formed musculature (and energy expended by regular use of thigh master) the end result = slimmer thighs.

Thats bullshit, Jmatsu I doubt your an athlete by the amount of time you spend on these forum. The thigh master is more resistance training rather than cardio. Which will not burn the fat, but in fact create bigger thighs. Think about it, if you do 5 reps of a 50lb dumbbell slowly youll end up with big puffy undefined muscles. If you do 150 reps of 5lb dumbells your heart rate will increase and you will burn a lot of fat in that area which will result in toned muscle, small but rock hard and defined. If the thigh master is relatively easy and you can fit in about 30 reps in one go, then it will be efficient in burning fat rather than creating excess musclemass, however I think those can have about a 30lb tension sometimes, which will do shit-all for joey formal.

Guest jmatsu

azan,

the fact of the matter is, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. your statement is full of "i think's," and speculation. and beyond that, i really could care less as to whether or not your opinion about the fucking thigh master is accurate or more valid then my own. do you know why? because i'm just not intersted in anything you've got to say. you can step to me as much as you want, and nobody of any respectable signifance is going to really give a shit. let's face it, you're useless. you don't even count. know your place, insect. no matter how much you try or what stunts you pull, you'll always just be a joke. i actually don't even hate you because you're more pathetic than irritating.

Went to the pop show.

DSCN3164.jpg

John Smedley gilet

Uniqlo premium cotton leisure shirt

April '77 black Joey Colordrives

Organ Master organ shoes

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone pin

Generic kercheif

And since the back is just as important as the front.

DSCN3166.jpg

Guest Airjamie

What the fuck is that in your pocket? Please tell me you have chronic nosebleeds.

it's difficult to pick on cripples.

No it isnt.

Guest jmatsu

icarus: i've been meaning to ask you for a close up of the organ shoes.

also you're all up on K records/killrockstars, right? do you own the cassete releases from KG aka kicking giant? if so i need a copy.

Jmatsu: In my dreams I do.

Here're the shoes.

DSCN2919.jpg

DSCN2921.jpg

Airjamie: Nope, I just carry a kercheif around in my pocket. I like the way it looks. I could make a big excuse that it's for the hot weather and perspiration, but it's really not. If you want to call me out on it, toughie, it's your perogative, but I think I'm keeping it for now.

azan,

the fact of the matter is, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. your statement is full of "i think's," and speculation. and beyond that, i really could care less as to whether or not your opinion about the fucking thigh master is accurate or more valid then my own. do you know why? because i'm just not intersted in anything you've got to say. you can step to me as much as you want, and nobody of any respectable signifance is going to really give a shit. let's face it, you're useless. you don't even count. know your place, insect. no matter how much you try or what stunts you pull, you'll always just be a joke. i actually don't even hate you because you're more pathetic than irritating.

spyder-destroyed.jpg

jmatsu, there's really no such thing as spot fat reduction. The fat that will be burnt to accommodate for his exercise will come from over his body, it won't be just fat on his thighs. The muscles on his thighs will most likely grow or not change in size, but they will definitely get stronger.

So azan is full of shit, but you're not much better.

In the end using the thigh master is not any better for decreasing the size of your thighs than any other workout. The best option is still cardio... although you have to remember that short sprints will make your thigh muscles grow, so you could just be replacing fat with muscle, thus running longer at regular pace will be more productive if you don't care about getting muscular thighs.

Caloric intake usually doesn't affect the area you workout all that much, the body will always rebuild the muscles after workout to at least the same level they were... it has to. If need be, it might burn fat or compensate for it in other areas, but it definitely won't let you lose muscle when you're working it out just because you're not eating more than you used to.

This is not "I think", it's based on personal experience, research, and consultations with my physician back when I did track & field.

Guest Airjamie

Airjamie: Nope, I just carry a kercheif around in my pocket. I like the way it looks. I could make a big excuse that it's for the hot weather and perspiration, but it's really not. If you want to call me out on it, toughie, it's your perogative, but I think I'm keeping it for now.

Dont get your feelings hurt sweetheart, i really like your outfits but the bandana is idiotic. Even if you were wearing streetwear it would be stupid.

haha, don't get so far ahead of yourself!

As far as the hanky code goes all I am telling members of the gay community with this outdated mode of communication, as well as one used mainly only in gay clubs/ bars is that I like boxer shorts. I am really asking for it!

haha, don't get so far ahead of yourself!

As far as the hanky code goes all I am telling members of the gay community with this outdated mode of communication, as well as one used mainly only in gay clubs/ bars is that I like boxer shorts. I am really asking for it!

gay pervert :mad:

you don't belong here

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, there's really no such thing as spot fat reduction. The fat that will be burnt to accommodate for his exercise will come from over his body, it won't be just fat on his thighs. The muscles on his thighs will most likely grow or not change in size, but they will definitely get stronger.

quote]

well, i'm still better right? let's put it this way, it was way easier finding and linking an image of the thigh master after robi's critique than to find an image of a liposuction procedure. i thought that the connotations of the thigh master were enough.

well, i'm still better right? let's put it this way, it was way easier finding and linking an image of the thigh master after robi's critique than to find an image of a liposuction procedure. i thought that the connotations of the thigh master were enough.

Nah, I totally get it and I didn't say anything until azan got into it. I just felt I needed to say something, since I used to be so anal about this stuff a couple of years ago before I got injured.

In the end using the thigh master is not any better for decreasing the size of your thighs than any other workout. The best option is still cardio... although you have to remember that short sprints will make your thigh muscles grow, so you could just be replacing fat with muscle, thus running longer at regular pace will be more productive if you don't care about getting muscular thighs.

Caloric intake usually doesn't affect the area you workout all that much, the body will always rebuild the muscles after workout to at least the same level they were... it has to. If need be, it might burn fat or compensate for it in other areas, but it definitely won't let you lose muscle when you're working it out just because you're not eating more than you used to.

This is not "I think", it's based on personal experience, research, and consultations with my physician back when I did track & field.

What did I say thats incorrect?? I pretty much said the same thing as you.

I also run college track, but I dont design my own workouts because thats what the coaches are for.

What did I say thats incorrect?? I pretty much said the same thing as you.

I also run college track, but I dont design my own workouts because thats what the coaches are for.

The whole thing about how work-outs work, quoted below... it's far more complicated than just do 150 reps of 5lb dumbells = loss of fat, definied muscles and 5 reps of 50 dumbells = no loss of fat, no definition. I'm too lazy to get into this, as it's a huge topic but it's completely possible to have huge defined muscles while doing small amount of reps with huge weights.

Think about it, if you do 5 reps of a 50lb dumbbell slowly youll end up with big puffy undefined muscles. If you do 150 reps of 5lb dumbells your heart rate will increase and you will burn a lot of fat in that area which will result in toned muscle, small but rock hard and defined.