waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

thanks, but the henrik is not a hoodie, but a v-neck sweatshirt.

Well whatever it is, the pattern is ill

imma snatch the bitch in ur avy too.

Hey that's my girl! Got to meet her backstage at the Shoreline show a month back. So tiny, and still so hot...

Whats that around your neck? Details please. Decent fit on the jeans but the zippers are tacky and throw it all off.

ignore this chump jmatsu, his opinion is as worthless as his wardrobe. the jeans compliment the zipper chucks very nicely. i need to cop a pair of april77 johnnys!

Guest jmatsu
Whats that around your neck? Details please. Decent fit on the jeans but the zippers are tacky and throw it all off.

robi, i can't resist!

the necklace is a thomas binns connected to a s2a chain. probably out of your budget....

how are the zippers tacky? how do they throw the fit off? what makes you think you've earned the right to voice your opinion yet? or makes you think anyone really cares? i mean you're the very essence of tacky, so it's alittle difficult to take you seriously.

mrip, thats because they arent pinrolls, and really ARE just rolled up...

but...thanks

lol, I take that back then. But the hat still looks crooked.

robi, i can't resist!

the necklace is a thomas binns connected to a s2a chain. probably out of your budget....

how are the zippers tacky? how do they throw the fit off? what makes you think you've earned the right to voice your opinion yet? or makes you think anyone really cares? i mean you're the very essence of tacky, so it's alittle difficult to take you seriously.

Is that zipper an air vent? maybe so your balls can breathe? damn these skinny jeans are quite innovative now arent they?

My worthless opinion is that zippers without function are just plain tacky on any item of clothing. And I dont give shit if people dont want to hear my opinion, this is a damn forum, I dont take anything seriously on here.

Guest jmatsu
Is that zipper an air vent? maybe so your balls can breathe? damn these skinny jeans are quite innovative now arent they?

My worthless opinion is that zippers without function are just plain tacky on any item of clothing. And I dont give shit if people dont want to hear my opinion, this is a damn forum, I dont take anything seriously on here.

the frontal zippers function like a double breasted jacket/trench coat. so by your very logic i assume you don't care for modern incorporation of epaulets on garments either. i'd call you a minimalist but that title is only due to your limited budget/fashion-ignorance, not a well reasoned aesthetic choice. if you're so against superfluous elements with respect to clothing, like you state, what the hell are you doing on a fashion forum? you might as well wear a potato sack. god, you're stupid.

it's great that you don't take anything seriously, because i doubt anyone takes you seriously as well. and if you don't care if anyone doesn't want to hear your opinion, why bother posting. you're so dumb, you can't even lie on the internet decently.

how many times do i have to say it? everything you post is worthless.

^^^^^ info on those jeans too...look like they could be S&S veggie's but cant tell...color looks nice

thanks.

the jeans are just cheap mondays dry light blue narrows. theyre a great fit for me... but the quality is questionable.

chris, looks fucking great. the bold stripes of the sleeveless cardigan really mesh well with the pants.

jmatsu, the jeans' visible-off-zipper, in combination with the chucks, works reallllly well. something about the colours, and metal i guess; but it just works. the vibskov sweater is a bonus.

westside, been waiting for another waywt from you for ages. i was a massive fan of the first.

it's going to take a while, i have 24 exposures on a roll and i don't want to waste the exposures. it's not going to be spectacular either, i'm on a very limited travelling wardrobe.

Guest jmatsu
it's going to take a while, i have 24 exposures on a roll and i don't want to waste the exposures. it's not going to be spectacular either, i'm on a very limited travelling wardrobe.

to be honest, i have to admit that it wasn't that bad. i wouldn't mind seeing a couple more as well. i have a better understanding of where your aesthetic is coming from due to various posts of yours.