sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
waywt%20035.jpg

drkshdw

raf simons

margeila

cheap monday

margiela

you're fat, you're legs are too short/thick, and your clothes fucking suck!! you should go vegan and stop listening to shitty music.

oops.. . my mistake. wrong guy!! i knew this even before i scrolled all the way back up. the very act of scrolling up actually took longer in your case.

Guest jmatsu
So you guys work together, huh? Robideaux's wearing a nice jacket. How come you couldn't put on a nice jacket?

seriously, i have like two jackets in honolulu. my fall/winter is in jp. he's a pal, but we don't work together. he resides in honolulu (although not for long).

Guest jmatsu
July 5, 2007.

+++ BDG. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

IMG_5681.jpg

One.

okay. i think that the striped tank isn't too bad. you might want to get it hemmed alittle.

while the tank looks pretty decent on your physique, it presents a problem you'll frequently encounter because of your tatoos(not that they're bad). you'll probably encounter some elitist/genius who'll say some shit like "are you trying to show off your tatoos, tough guy?"

so are you?

It's been hot all day today! I usually wear t-shirts or long sleeve button ups, I'm sure you know... Well, today was just too hot, and 2 tanktops for $20 @ Urban Outfitters was just too good to pass up.

So therefore, no... Not trying to show off my tats, lol.