waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

They have tees for Closer as well. You can go buy one, then maybe you'll like Closer too.

Why would buy a shirt for an album that I dont like as much as Unknown Pleasures? If you are trying to say that I fall into the group of people with the shirt who have never heard of JD, get outta here. If not, then my apologies

Why would buy a shirt for an album that I dont like as much as Unknown Pleasures? If you are trying to say that I fall into the group of people with the shirt who have never heard of JD, get outta here. If not, then my apologies

Charged, I downloaded the album so I could feel better about myself too. I don't have the tee though.

I've never been a big fan of the monotonous vocals, I like it when the dudes sound frute swagz.

I agree with you 100% on that. I am glad I dont seem like the only one now. I still remember the first time I heard Unknown Pleasures.. that album changed my life. Closer was a disappointment to me seeing as it could never compare to Unknown Pleasures
eyes.gif

i'm with jimmyc here. closer is not a disappointment....at all. decades is the best jd song they officially records after the demo version of ceremony. Unknown Pleasures is what hooks you in, you'll get JD once you get into closer....at least i did. It all makes sense why they went to new order as well, not to say unknown pleasures isn't amazing, but closer for me define joy division.

Let me rephrase what I was trying to say. I didn't mean to say Closer was a disappointing album, I meant to say that in my eyes, it couldn't be compared to Unknown Pleasures because they are two totally different styles. I guess I just got hooked into the sound of Unknown Pleasures way more heavily then I did Closer, but thats me.

A pic of myself and my friend Orin after hustlin' VIP's at the lot tonight:

me:

1504480918_7face258e7_b.jpg

standard cloth, oloy, express, apc, vans. jordache watch, what?!

and Orin:

1504481030_de7e387f5a_b.jpg

AA, Wranglers (he copped them today, 30x40!) and AF1's.

please excuse the iso1600 noise...

Ok, I usually don't like your style, but this is probably the cleanest shit I've ever seen in WAYWT. I'd rep your ass if I could.

wow, chris can die now and go to heaven because some white boy from Madison wisconsin who doesn't like his normal "gay" style approves of this neo conservative look. Damn and you're all out of rep, that would have been like multiple orgasms for him.