sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
_010.jpg

_014.jpg

Bad Hair

Levi

H&M Sliq

Nike Brown Snakes

bling looks cheap/kinda shitty. tee's graphics sucks. fall of the denim sucks.

happy thanksgiving.

snoopy, now, i know what you're thinkin. this jmatsu creep's raggin on my steez so im gonna comeback with some explitives and all that good trash. take a second and think about this though: jmatsu, an experienced hater, has caused many a user to flee this site in agony over their awful clothes and ridiculous styles, merely by verbally shutting them down. he is a pro-mavis taught typer, so he rattle out insults at nearly 2000-wpm. so do the right thing: get a new t, american apparel would even suffice, sag the sliq's, and get rid of the nikes.

just trying to save you some heartbreak.

snoopy, now, i know what you're thinkin. this jmatsu creep's raggin on my steez so im gonna comeback with some explitives and all that good trash. take a second and think about this though: jmatsu, an experienced hater, has caused many a user to flee this site in agony over their awful clothes and ridiculous styles, merely by verbally shutting them down. he is a pro-mavis taught typer, so he rattle out insults at nearly 2000-wpm. so do the right thing: get a new t, american apparel would even suffice, sag the sliq's, and get rid of the nikes.

just trying to save you some heartbreak.

thanks.

iiiiiiii

Guest jmatsu

to jeep:

you are wise beyond your years. anyway i don't totally loathe the sneakers (though i wouldn't let them physically touch me/touch them), but it's mainly the "viva la revolution" tee. like you mentioned he has to do something about his pants. looks so naive, if you know what i'm saying. i don't know this shit just makes me feel tired. there are alot of other more terrible fits, but at least some of them have got integrity (and it's hard to hate on integrity).

to jeep:

you are wise beyond your years. anyway i don't totally loathe the sneakers (though i wouldn't let them physically touch me/touch them), but it's mainly the "viva la revolution" tee. like you mentioned he has to do something about his pants. looks so naive, if you know what i'm saying. i don't know this shit just makes me feel tired. there are alot of other more terrible fits, but at least some of them have got integrity (and it's hard to hate on integrity).

can i ask you a question?

why do my jeans look naive? I dont understand that.

to jeep:

the tee is god awful, dont get me wrong. but i still rock my sliq's when i do yardwork. their just do nothin 501 knock-off's, so they dont really hurt. if the kid wanted something even a little more interesting he'd ditch the nikes for just a pair of chucks (not to talk like you're not in on this snoopy), just get a blank v neck, any color would suffice, a cardigan, or a jacket of sorts. jeans tee and sneakers can only be pulled off by a select few members of this board (cheep, of note). and im not saying that it can't work, but in honesty, that tee is pretty awful. i dont wear chains or any of that stuff, so i dont have any opinion on it.

just trying to help a greenhorn out.

Guest jmatsu
can i ask you a question?

why do my jeans look naive? I dont understand that.

may i ask you a question? did you not read my 1st comment or jeepster's advice?

the tee is god awful, dont get me wrong. but i still rock my sliq's when i do yardwork. their just do nothin 501 knock-off's, so they dont really hurt. if the kid wanted something even a little more interesting he'd ditch the nikes for just a pair of chucks (not to talk like you're not in on this snoopy), just get a blank v neck, any color would suffice, a cardigan, or a jacket of sorts. jeans tee and sneakers can only be pulled off by a select few members of this board (cheep, of note). and im not saying that it can't work, but in honesty, that tee is pretty awful. i dont wear chains or any of that stuff, so i dont have any opinion on it.

just trying to help a greenhorn out.

Thanks, not like i was trying hard, bike ride to friends house to play some wii.

I dont like the way V-necks look on my because of my already long neck.

Guest jmatsu
You Have Big Child Bearing Thighs

Get Some Better Fitting Jeans

the thing about it is that he probably doesnt have big thighs. it's just the bad fit of the jeans. anyway like you said, he's gotta get some better fitting ones. i think before you edited you last comment he may have peed his pants. unfortunately i don't think that luke warm urine counts as a hot denim soak...

Thanks, not like i was trying hard, bike ride to friends house to play some wii.

I dont like the way V-necks look on my because of my already long neck.

Care to give a suggestion?

ok, if you got the cash, go out and buy yourself a pair of APC New Standards (size down 2 waists, this is important)

its ok if you have a long neck, in the history of fashion, men and women's, long neck is the look you try to achieve. if you're uncomfortable with it still, get a colored tee to wear under it, and a neutral black, grey, or white v neck to wear over it - its a sylistic kinda approach to the v neck (especially since its gettin chillier out). the jeans aren't so bad in reality, its just the way sliq's end up looking after extended wear is pretty lame. then just wear a cardi or a jacket over it and you'll have a better look.

hate to say it, but lookin good sometimes costs $$$.

^homie, it ain't fuckin x-mas yet. it's goddamn thanksgiving(which snoopy should be doing).

true. but he should at least heed the advice for chanukah/christmas. i mean c'mon jmat, he's gotta start somewhere. and yes, its thanksgiving and he should be thankful for us here at sufu.

but if he rocks a westside tee in the next one he does, i will go out to his house and kill him with my bare hands.

Thank you everyone for the help

Lol, I know youve crushed a little bit of me but thats ok, I aint that small.

I was looking into getting some PBJ-007, I aint strapped for cash but the sudden outburst of hate on the sliqs makes me want to get em right about now.

I love wearing sneakers when im not doing anything more than going to a friends house and riding a bike. So that aint gonna change.

I aggree with the chain, >< now....

T's gotta goo, the graphic is pretty lame.

Oh and i resized the pick for you cotten lol.

Thank you everyone for the help

Lol, I know youve crushed a little bit of me but thats ok, I aint that small.

I was looking into getting some PBJ-007, I aint strapped for cash but the sudden outburst of hate on the sliqs makes me want to get em right about now.

I love wearing sneakers when im not doing anything more than going to a friends house and riding a bike. So that aint gonna change.

I aggree with the chain, >< now....

T's gotta goo, the graphic is pretty lame.

Oh and i resized the pick for you cotten lol.

wow

an invertabrate

snoopy dog, size up the inseam of your jeans an inch or two while you're at it. don't be afraid to let them stack a little. they're jeans not trousers.

jeans are already stretched to big in the waist, unfortunetly, the inseam is just a little short for my long legs, would of been alot better if they were 33+ inseam. Another reason why im looking for new jeans.

Guest jmatsu

i'd just like to mention how fucking lame it is when bitches be saying shit like they've been lurking on sufu for months unregistered or whatever. nobody gives a fuck.

just because you hang out with your homeboy when he's working the graveyard security shift, doesn't mean that you've got rent a cop status (nor does it mean you know shit about the security guard biz). you gotta get hired first, little fucks.