waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Whats wrong with band tees? Haf the people here own a Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures tee.. Dont see how you forgot all about that.

just bcuz every1 does it dont meen its rite.

uknonw pleazure isnt a true "band tee" it dont got da name of da band on it r nuthin it u cud call it a peter saville tee lyk supleme did.

just bcuz every1 does it dont meen its rite.

uknonw pleazure isnt a true "band tee" it dont got da name of da band on it r nuthin it u cud call it a peter saville tee lyk supleme did.

IMG_0674.jpg

Maybe mine is the only one.

I wish I still had all my band tees. Gave em away to an Ex.

Whats wrong with band tees? Haf the people here own a Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures tee.. Dont see how you forgot all about that.

And 90% of that half don't like Joy Division that much, if at all. I know it's a tired opinion, but whatever. Random streetwear guys with the Supreme JD shirt and the Mishka Big Black shirt annoy me kinda.

And 90% of that half don't like Joy Division that much, if at all. I know it's a tired opinion, but whatever. Random streetwear guys with the Supreme JD shirt and the Mishka Big Black shirt annoy me kinda.

I agree with you 100% on that. I am glad I dont seem like the only one now. I still remember the first time I heard Unknown Pleasures.. that album changed my life. Closer was a disappointment to me seeing as it could never compare to Unknown Pleasures

I agree with you 100% on that. I am glad I dont seem like the only one now. I still remember the first time I heard Unknown Pleasures.. that album changed my life. Closer was a disappointment to me seeing as it could never compare to Unknown Pleasures

eyes.gif