waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I think you are the first person ever to call me a "large man". Hah.

Well you are, I mean, you're not bursting with muscle and possessing shoulders like oxen yokes, but you are built like a man, with a ll the shape that goes with it.

I just found that some of your earlier fits were dressing against your body type, that fit is skinny, but looks comfortable, not forced.

I just wanted to show off my new shoes again

shoes.jpg

Hey dunaj...what hoody is that?

I saw some fifties tv thing the other day and the dudes were doing gym or whatever...they all had the grey heather hoodys on...big shiny silver eyelets and white cord, it just looked really fresh. And the construction didn't have the super coverseamed topstitching...which I am starting to like quite alot.:D

KOXKIX

6b0q8gl.jpg

4xw6ves.jpg

4za1zi8.jpg

Ko

MJ glasses

white tee

supreme pack

KM rockers

desert boots

Kix

Hecklewood shirt that doesnt go with anything im wearing

Diors pinrolled cause its hot as balls out

Tanner belt

beat ass half cabs

AA

Filson Belt

Dior

Domani Cap Toe

5-30-07.jpg

This is probably the best outfit you've posted so far, and is the only one I've actually liked, personally. Probably for the same reason as Halifamous, in that you're not dressed like you're a waifishly thin 17 year old, which you aren't. Well done.

dunaj that looks so good.

cmirsky, I don't understand why you're selling those shoes, they look fantastic.

So I think a Dries Button-up and April '77s are now my uniform.

DSCN3061.jpg

Dries

Dries

Brooks Brothers

April '77

Organ Mastuh

cmirsky, I don't understand why you're selling those shoes, they look fantastic.

Thanks. I definitely wouldn't be if I didn't need money so badly right now. I don't think I will bump them in the Supermarket though. So If I don't get any PMs about them soon, I'll just find another way to make up the $$.

I've been admiring your Organ shoes for a while as well. Where did you get those?

Thanks. I definitely wouldn't be if I didn't need money so badly right now. I don't think I will bump them in the Supermarket though. So If I don't get any PMs about them soon, I'll just find another way to make up the $$.

I've been admiring your Organ shoes for a while as well. Where did you get those?

Here you go.