waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Nice once again Tange.

Nice head Syd.....you got the grimace on....what happened to smiley, jumping guy? I like the grimace to though ;)

i'm going to fuck sid 'til he loves me.

Guys, I'm actually scared because OMC can come to BK and do that... foreal.

Nice once again Tange.

Nice head Syd.....you got the grimace on....what happened to smiley, jumping guy? I like the grimace to though ;)

He's long gone. Times are changing. Us superfuture overlords cannot deny the looming newbs who stalk the board. WE MUST RULE WITH IRON FISTS.

Guest jmatsu
just got back from my nightly jog and saw this.

your credibilty is zero at this point. lets see how its done.

post a pic or stfu already, k?

love ya. mean it.

perfect.

cult, shut the fuck up. like i care if your bitchass (or sufu) think's "my credibility is zero at this point," or whatever the fuck that means. i'm tired of you playing the same card over and over again. why not just ignore my posts and keep your hands in the your denim pockets (whichever 3 you prefer)?

and not that it really matters, but i don't see why your crediblity as far as commenting would be considered any better (you basically post the same shit everyday). besides your constant ass kissing, i have never read anything constuctive from you at all. it's funny that when a superfriend/lover of yours get's a critiscism from me that you get a pissy/bent out of shape, as opposed to someone you don't know (then you conveniently write nothing). you are not a superjunkie, but a "super-ficial junkie."

oh, and tangerine's joke wasn't even funny in the slightest. shame on you for a terrible sense of humour.

Guest jmatsu
I respect your opinion on the fit, it definitely does look a bit off in the picture but I think in real life I pulled it off a bit better. And yeah short guy plus baggy pants is kind of a no-no but I wanted to try something different.

As far as the rest of your response; you need to pull the dick out of your ass while you post, it makes you far too uncomfortable and angry. No I don’t have “angry short man” syndrome and no I don’t have a beer gut at all.

"you need to pull the dick out of your ass..." oh shit, how to get the upper hand in this (zzzz)?!? you might not have the syndrome, but your response indicates otherwise. maybe you don't have a "beer gut," but you definitely have a belly that portrudes and it's def not flattering. fucking monkey.