waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I do, but only when standing around. My metabolic rate gets me nice and warm just walking places (except when it's -5 with windchill, etc.) when there's sunshine.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I think it could be that I don't retain a sufficient amount of body fat to wear what people wear in nice warm weather. I sweat in dogging heat like most people, but when it comes to nice weather, my skin is quick to get goosebumps from the windchill, etc. I waas very comfortable today in the 50 degree weathr with that.

Oh boy. Come NYC meetup, look for the Asian kid in winter wear in the middle of June. :X

[QUOTE=cheapmuthafukr;357713]word... me to.. if its under 75 im wearing a sweater at least, under 55 and the peacoat doesnt come off.

That's cause ur spoiled like an orange from all that sun and that great climat ur living in..

75 today in Germany - and that feels like wearing shorts ...for the toughies, that is..

:D

Guest jmatsu

[

it's a comme des garcons homme collab with some artist i forgot. anyway i've had it since it was first 'released' for s/s 05' and so far i've only worn it maybe five times tops. not sure if it's worth keeping anymore... opinions?

insidertrading i generally like your waywt posts, but i think you should toss this tee. i can't believe that the homme line would even release something like this. it's not bad, but i don't think it's you...

it reminds me of ancient alphanumeric. it's good to have some diversity, but i am a fan of your more mature ensemble/ looks.

Guest jmatsu
Exhausting day, spent 8 hours studying at the library. I just want my finals to be over with so i can go back home to LA.

Cubs fitted

Righteous Jams Hoodie (BUST IT!)

Gyros Are Pleasurable jeans

Nike Sb Dunks

asdgadgggggggsw1.jpg

sorry, but this is how i see it:

you look like some typical half assed hypebeastie. a hypebeast with little-zero flavor that is...

your look bores me. sell more drugs and revamp your wardrobe. btw i do not hate or depise you.

No problem at all man, I wasn't trying to get mad hella sick horny props from anybody with that outfit, just felt like taking a picture after a long ass day of studying. It was quite a half-assed outfit.

I'm guessing my nike shoes were what made me look "hypebeasty", wasn't aware that hardcore band hoodies were the new all over print Paisleys. If anything, i look like a generic hardcore kid.

oh well, no point in pleasing everybody. carry on people.

Guest jmatsu
No problem at all man, I wasn't trying to get mad hella sick horny props from anybody with that outfit, just felt like taking a picture after a long ass day of studying. It was quite a half-assed outfit.

I'm guessing my nike shoes were what made me look "hypebeasty", wasn't aware that hardcore band hoodies were the new all over print Paisleys. If anything, i look like a generic hardcore kid.

oh well, no point in pleasing everybody. carry on people.

a hoodie, a baseball cap, dark denim combined with those sneakers doesn't equal hypebeast for a general fashion forum context (not your specific hoodies, but street labels love to "borrow" old punk and hardcore graphics, no?)?

my love affair with hardcore diminished in the early 90's. times change, but if you had a champion hoodie, bigger pants, older vans, maybe... you could claim "hardcore."

gorilla biscuits/judge bands ala revalation recs def did not dress as how you do. i don't know, maybe the new hardcore kids do...whatever. zero hate.

a hoodie, a baseball cap, dark denim combined with those sneakers doesn't equal hypebeast for a general fashion forum context (not your specific hoodies, but street labels love to "borrow" old punk and hardcore graphics, no?)?

my love affair with hardcore diminished in the early 90's. times change, but if you had a champion hoodie, bigger pants, older vans, maybe... you could claim "hardcore."

gorilla biscuits/judge bands ala revalation recs def did not dress as how you do. i don't know, maybe the new hardcore kids do...whatever. zero hate.

champion or dickies hoodie was the only way to fly. no huge logos anywhere..boots were also a huge part, no sneakers. the bigger pants thing was always for me dependent on area. no one in philly wore big pants. I had a pair of trusty black skintight orange tab levis. But the lines of punk and hardcore blur so much and even more so now that any hardcore kid just looks like a hipster now anyways.

pulls up rocking chair and pipe.

those were the days..

understood, keep in mind I'm a relatively young kid, I can't quite pull off the Sheer Terror, Blood for Blood, Killing Time, Earth Crisis look because alas I'm a skinny azn kid, not a bald big ol white dude. Very few hardcore kids nowadays look how kids looked back in the 80s or even 90s, nor do I really want to look like a hardcore kid. Besides, I was always under the impression that looks shouldnt matter in hardcore. Ah well.

Guest jmatsu
champion or dickies hoodie was the only way to fly. no huge logos anywhere..boots were also a huge part, no sneakers. the bigger pants thing was always for me dependent on area. no one in philly wore big pants. I had a pair of trusty black skintight orange tab levis. But the lines of punk and hardcore blur so much and even more so now that any hardcore kid just looks like a hipster now anyways.

pulls up rocking chair and pipe.

those were the days..

you are on point. i referring mainly to you typical hardcore mosh-alot thugs ala newyork crew/ boston crew (and because kid is using the gorilla biscuits as an avatar). boots were big because of choke (stars and stripes). the bigger pants thing was a hardcore phenomenon (with kickboxing and all that bullshit) before the birth of the more commercial "emo scene (liberal statement with little referrence to d.c./and i know nothing of philly)."

sorry, but this is how i see it:

you look like some typical half assed hypebeastie. a hypebeast with little-zero flavor that is...

your look bores me. sell more drugs and revamp your wardrobe. btw i do not hate or depise you.

Thats crazy that you say that, cause actually, he gets mad props (from me included) on hypebeast.

you are on point. i referring mainly to you typical hardcore mosh-alot thugs ala newyork crew/ boston crew (and because kid is using the gorilla biscuits as an avatar). boots were big because of choke (stars and stripes). the bigger pants thing was a hardcore phenomenon (with kickboxing and all that bullshit) before the birth of the more commercial "emo scene (liberal statement with little referrence to d.c./and i know nothing of philly)."

yeah, can see totally where he's coming (it's become) from and you're coming from now. More of the tough guy late 80's NYC stuff that developed into all that crap in the mid 90's. shit was crazy even then. I remember cops breaking up shows at Stalag because some hardcore kids stabbed some people...

Guest jmatsu
Thats crazy that you say that, cause actually, he gets mad props (from me included) on hypebeast.

don't hypebeasts have any hypebeast honor (this is not just specifically about corned beef anymore)? i would think that someone on hypebeast.com would get more props for wearing a pair of more coveted sneakers, the latest allover hoodie, some double name new era, and whatever is the latest "hype." it's crazy that he would get props at hypebeast because his sneakers aren't too difficult in copability and his hardcore band hoodie is not of a street label.

like i stated, on my first view of his pic, he just seemed like a little-no effort hb. he explained he's a asian hardcore kid (understood now).

while i never liked hypebeast, i now totally have lost respect for their species. at least live up to the name!

Essentially, we are your younger bastardized half brother that you guys always pick on. Sure we are known to beast over hype items, but we still know style when we see it, thats why when a user feels that their taste have refined, they start to post here (seeing as this is essentially the same thing as hypebeast except we *stereotypically* will beast over a brand like "the hundreds" while you guys beast over w+h, spruce, certain denims etc.). Many of the users that get mad props are minimalist (like corned, sidneylo get's HUGE props). thats why it kind of pains me to see the bashing that "hypebeast" recieve. We are essentially you guys, minus *extremely tight (you know what I mean by extreme, because we do the tight jeans thing too)* jeans. many of us are here, and we are learning...oh yea, we are learning.....

I always liked your style cult, you put off a I don't give a fuck attitude