waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Went to Tokyo Steakhouse for my 13th birthday. I had shrimp, the osaka chicken, 2 iced teas (i know lololol) and WAY TOO MUCH JAPANESE SODA!! For my birthday my mom got me trill turquoise rings and matching belts and bolo ties, and some new inline skates.

29gbcba.jpg

db3ac3146a4c11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

on the left.

i always only play 1 credit of ms pacman every time i see a machine. today i got 76k. the machine high score was 81k. when my food came i lost all my lives within 2 mins. got distracted. :(

for those who don't know, Ms Pacman is the best of all pacman games hands down. i want a real arcade machine someday.

Schott horse hide perfecto

BoO

Cloak

grey redwing 875s (no vis)

ms pacman play stance

it's not as stupid as it sounds: would you wear a UC coat over an o'neil t-shirt and jeans? the point of the concept is obvious when over-exaggerated, but recognizing more subtle instances of this phenoemenon is what separates average from ballin'

Yeah I understand the general concept. I'm just saying that if I see a good fit as it is, then the selection of brands that he/she puts together would not matter to me.I wouldn't do it but if a dude can put uc, o'neil and whatever other brands together and still looks good then bravo, brand synergy wouldn't matter to me.

Anyways... what I wore today:

m223867142.jpg

I know I'm new here but the term "brand synergy" sounds to me just like another stupid internet meme, if the fit is good it's good; sure we have some preconceived idea about a certain brands/designers, but I respect a dude/girl who can put together a good fit with whatever brands of clothes and I thought Baizilla's fit was dope.

it's not as stupid as it sounds: would you wear a UC coat over an o'neil t-shirt and jeans? the point of the concept is obvious when over-exaggerated, but recognizing more subtle instances of this phenoemenon is what separates average from ballin'

Yeah I understand the general concept. I'm just saying that if I see a good fit as it is, then the selection of brands that he/she puts together would not matter to me.I wouldn't do it but if a dude can put uc, o'neil and whatever other brands together and still looks good then bravo, brand synergy wouldn't matter to me.

Don't be such a goddamn baby. The appropriate answer to someone who tries to talk to you seriously about their how their clothes match their other clothes and spells phenomenon that way is "go away, moron."

Went to Tokyo Steakhouse for my 13th birthday. I had shrimp, the osaka chicken, 2 iced teas (i know lololol) and WAY TOO MUCH JAPANESE SODA!! For my birthday my mom got me trill turquoise rings and matching belts and bolo ties, and some new inline skates.

29gbcba.jpg

lol fk you if you didn't +rep this immediately

29gbcba.jpg

lol fk you if you didn't +rep this immediately