waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

seriously guy?

"dude stay right here to take the picture, while I go over there, and walk back in a fashionable manner."

seriously because those two fits are exponentially sharper than all your other fits combined. no hate. just stating the obvious.

but aside from the obvious, do you realize what site you're posting on? probably half of waywt pictures are taken by others so that the photographed looks good in the pictures.

i dig the fit, except the shoes. it's a pretty casual laid back fit, i wanna see it with some sneakers, chucks or upscale chucks or something. or just more beat to fuck shoes. maybe that's just me. overall 4 stars, will vis again.

Thanks Clopek!

I don't think sneakers would have worked in these fits. The pant is really heavy and needed some "solid" shoes to work with it. (hence the MOMA and the DOCS, which are large enough to support the silhouette)

Chucks/Vans = too light

R.O = heavy enough but too crapy raztapeaupoulos.gif

5834733719_9c771f9964.jpg

So I ironed the suit...

My dude, it may be the photo quality, but did you just take a hot ass home iron too a silk suit and melt all the treads together? Tell me it's the picture and not incompetence. If you just butchered a decent suit cause some fools on the Internet told you it was wrinkly, well, I just don't know what to say.

seriously guy?

"dude stay right here to take the picture, while I go over there, and walk back in a fashionable manner."

seriously because those two fits are exponentially sharper than all your other fits combined. no hate. just stating the obvious.

but aside from the obvious, do you realize what site you're posting on? probably half of waywt pictures are taken by others so that the photographed looks good in the pictures.

Is it worse if I say I just used a timer and was walking out to my focus point then walking back as soon as I got to it. I just snap a couple pics before walking to work at night :o