waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

seriously guy?

"dude stay right here to take the picture, while I go over there, and walk back in a fashionable manner."

seriously because those two fits are exponentially sharper than all your other fits combined. no hate. just stating the obvious.

but aside from the obvious, do you realize what site you're posting on? probably half of waywt pictures are taken by others so that the photographed looks good in the pictures.

imo aeglus is often on point, but has to chill in his waywt pics

his face looks like hes shitting himself (no hate)

and if i was him i would cut my hair/reduce the volume

Why did I quote the picture... now I just have to look at it again, you're blocked from now on... you just make me soo fucking mad. Your stupid eyebrow face is so fucking ugly/annoying!

And your clothes suck monkey balls...

and your hair, wtf dude???

Damn son.

ATS, you should put him in your ignore list. i've done that a while ago and browsing the waywt has become a more pleasant experience.

my first red velvet cupcake ^__^

5838136764_3942fe8eac_z.jpg

summa dresssuuu

You look so submissive/unexcited/unexciting. I don't know whether that drives me crazy/gets me moist or just drives me crazy. Was it any good? Did you wear it? Cause this thread is waywt and you're just presenting us a cupcake. Cute.

2wcoftd.jpg

21ay3xv.jpg

Getting my hair dyed tonight -- it's turning ombre in a terrible way.

The clothes fit you great, no need to hang your head.

You also have the perfect look to be a librarian, has anyone ever told you that? That you look like a librarian?

Or are you a librarian???

And I'm not saying like a freaky one, cause you don't have that look in your eye, but just a nice wholesome librarian and Mormon too.

That's so awessome! U probably would be able to get away w anything, but you would never even have a thought of committing something illegal.

Also kind of granolaish.

Cute, I like u

No. Now go break that stool and put it back together.

but, but.......... i was fixing stuff on my car :(:(:(. (stool's in the fireplace right now btw)

taro i screamed your name when you went up. was wearing an ny ebbets hat and glasses. and am asian. first row.
Shit man crazy show! Couldn't hear it but I appreciate the shout out lol staged dived once, and my face met tyler's bare foot.

I decided to wear my adidas sambas instead because... well shit you know.

and fuck i look like ed? lol

by the end of the night...

5841218137_354853a463.jpg