waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

@stuntastic - its really weird being able to see your kid grow up through her inclusion in your occasional waywt photos. same goes for lil david too.

Not in a bad way just sayin...

Where do you and aeglus work where red pants are accepted?

Better question.. why are you two wearing red pants?

haha I was just told that my current office is "business casual" so I try to have some fun within those boundaries, hence the Junya stuff and things like this. Although to be fair I do sometimes look a little out of place in midtown during rush and lunch hours.

I do tuck my shirts in for work though and just untucked this one at the end of the day before snapping that shot.

And I think the red pants half come from being originally from CT where they aren't unheard of, and half from the stuff I mentioned above - just trying to have some fun with my clothes. I've got some orange ones too I'll wear soon just for you lol

edit: just noticed my red pants came right after Aeg's. He obviously does it much better but that goes along with his consistently crisp look and my consistently disheveled one.

Where do you and aeglus work where red pants are accepted?

Better question.. why are you two wearing red pants?

not a work fit but I could get away with it at my morning job; wearing because red pants own

stazy i hope you don't mid me posting this, but i didn't see it on here. this pic is 100% why i like stazy to much

best one is the tshirt with his face on it

I wonder if its possible he took the photo after work given the time the picture was posted.

Hrmmm. No that would be ridiculous. Carry on...