waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Supertalk will never be 'nice'

If you want 'nice' check out AuthenticForum or even StyleForum.

Despite recent efforts to clean it up, SuFu is still known as the place where white and asian HS kids call each other "nigga" all day. I'm sure people will step in and fill in for jmatsu while he is gone.

I'm just putting it in perspective for people who think this place could ever be 'nice'.

Should I namedrop SZ, namely the fact that your usual antics got you laughed out of there like a hung-over freshman mistakenly bumbling into a senior literary symposium?

If one were to re-read the last few days posts in this thread, it's pretty clear that the conversation was as such:

jmatsu critiquing lowrider's fit, lowrider reponse, robi adding his aesthetic opinion, which it were... and then haptronic coming to lowrider's e-rescue, whereby I believe it was you hap, who began the derailing of the thread, speaking about jmatsu's historical sufu career and your personal nitpicks, was it not?

Few pages later, personal exchange between jmatsu and you, and you hit the red button for both he and robi? Are we coming to the visit at the foot of a king here?

If you wanted to compare sheer contributions to the forum, jmatsu and robi have you beat by miles hap. If you want to pare everything down to 'well this is a fashion forum and we only speak fashion here' when things get a little tough, then jmatsu and robi have contributed far more on that end than nearly anyone else. There are some people who feel they contribute here by reposting some other fashion forum material here, those two from Hawaii have been bringing a lot of sufu-minded new things to this forum, a lot of it from Japan. They are indeed a strong part of this forum, whether you as an individual like it or not, and sufu will miss out on a lot of good things without them, many of the things that make this site different, in fact.

If it's a matter of 'oh I'm the moderator and I should get a pat on the groin for all my hard work,' well, at this point, it's pretty clear you've been coasting on your emotions for a good portion of this year hap, and let's face it, getting mad and clicking buttons on whims is neither hard work, nor is it fair. Other people out there would gladly take over for you and probably do a better job at this point. If it's a matter of who gets to hold the ball, then I'm sure people wouldn't even bother with you, if they didn't feel you would impulsively auto-ban them.

Additionally, is it solely jmatsu and robi who aggressively critique waywt's? I believe I remember a post by you haptronic, a couple weeks back, in which you blasted mpcec as a train wreck in a pretty snarky tone, which I'm sure you probably sat back and got your lulz on, this moment amongst others.

Superfuture has come a long way since jmatsu started posting, and all of the credit by no means can go entirely to him, robi, or haptronic. That includes the good times and the bad times. Neither does that refer to only myself, but hey, I feel I should get to have a say in this, after all I do pay the site. ;)

Well written, dis.

Sayword- i think everyone is hanging out in the TOJ sponsored thread now. Who is that guy you posted above? He doesn't look familiar

Supertalk will never be 'nice'

If you want 'nice' check out AuthenticForum or even StyleForum.

Despite recent efforts to clean it up, SuFu is still known as the place where white and asian HS kids call each other "nigga" all day. I'm sure people will step in and fill in for jmatsu while he is gone.

lurk more..

If one were to re-read the last few days posts in this thread, it's pretty clear that the conversation was as such:

jmatsu critiquing lowrider's fit, lowrider reponse, robi adding his aesthetic opinion, which it were... and then haptronic coming to lowrider's e-rescue, whereby I believe it was you hap, who began the derailing of the thread, speaking about jmatsu's historical sufu career and your personal nitpicks, was it not?

Few pages later, personal exchange between jmatsu and you, and you hit the red button for both he and robi? Are we coming to the visit at the foot of a king here?

If you wanted to compare sheer contributions to the forum, jmatsu and robi have you beat by miles hap. If you want to pare everything down to 'well this is a fashion forum and we only speak fashion here' when things get a little tough, then jmatsu and robi have contributed far more on that end than nearly anyone else. There are some people who feel they contribute here by reposting some other fashion forum material here, those two from Hawaii have been bringing a lot of sufu-minded new things to this forum, a lot of it from Japan. They are indeed a strong part of this forum, whether you as an individual like it or not, and sufu will miss out on a lot of good things without them, many of the things that make this site different, in fact.

If it's a matter of 'oh I'm the moderator and I should get a pat on the groin for all my hard work,' well, at this point, it's pretty clear you've been coasting on your emotions for a good portion of this year hap, and let's face it, getting mad and clicking buttons on whims is neither hard work, nor is it fair. Other people out there would gladly take over for you and probably do a better job at this point. If it's a matter of who gets to hold the ball, then I'm sure people wouldn't even bother with you, if they didn't feel you would impulsively auto-ban them.

Additionally, is it solely jmatsu and robi who aggressively critique waywt's? I believe I remember a post by you haptronic, a couple weeks back, in which you blasted mpcec as a train wreck in a pretty snarky tone, which I'm sure you probably sat back and got your lulz on, this moment amongst others.

Superfuture has come a long way since jmatsu started posting, and all of the credit by no means can go entirely to him, robi, or haptronic. That includes the good times and the bad times. Neither does that refer to only myself, but hey, I feel I should get to have a say in this, after all I do pay the site. ;)

this would probably make sense, except that what happened in the last day or two was 0.0002% of the bullshit these now banned members were responsible for, its not about a few negative remarks here or there, it was a long time coming. jmatsu was warned countless times for every possible offense that can be done on a message board; personal attacks, constant arguing, derailing threads into multi-page arguments, threatening people, posting incredibly offensive shit (which most of you don't see as it gets removed, including a photo of a severed body a couple of pages ago).. the list goes on. infact he got an incredible amount of slack because many people liked him here, but there is a limit to everything.

feeling bad about him getting banned is one thing, but saying there was no reasoning is massively ignorant.

mike lowrey american apparel american apparel mike lowrey american apparel mike lowrey mike lowrey american apparel mike lowrey american apparel mike lowrey american apparel american apparel mike lowrey american apparel american apparel mike lowrey american apparel mike lowrey mike lowrey american apparel mike lowrey american apparel mike lowrey american apparel

sup

yes jmatsu is banned and robi.

i woke up this morning i thought what had happened to supertalk since jmatsu first started posting in 2007, and how much of that was to do with his style of posting, well mostly due to the volume of posting.

do i want a message board where new members are too scared to post?

and the answer is no i don't.

the bullying has killed some of the creativity of the forum, and it is time that it stopped.

please stop derailing this thread.

it is waywt chat edition which means fit pics and comments on those.

hap, you've lost major points here.....

This forum is going to go downhill and not specifically because of a few lost posters (although that will also take a toll). It's because the integrity of the moderation has just been compromised in a major way. How can we trust anyone in power that acts on their own selfish premises. Yeah some people don't like the posters you banned, but countless others do. You're only choosing to side with the people you agree with. That is disrespectful to your job as moderator and to the people that have to trust in you to do the fair and honest thing.

it's a sad day in supertrash when you can no longer speak your mind.

Zubin I have to +rep you because I almost wrote "SF style" but didn't want to have another multi-page argument about "name-dropping" other forums. lol how douchey were you imagining? Like Dockers douchey or white Diesel belt douchey?