waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Ugh why does every shit occult film/show ever have to use How Soon is Now??

Fuck that shitttttt. Song has been beyond ruined and it's a great fucking song.

FAIL

that song is too good to be ruined

the combined forces of taTU and nissan primetime ads could barely dent it

I think this has been asked before, but some people take good photos for the WAYWT thread, and not just fits, but good pictures. Kix, Termitzee, Quinn, etc. Do you have someone photo you or just self timer the camera? I'd feel too awkward asking someone to photo me...

i'm interested in knowing more about your piece.

no innuendo.

The project was done in collaboration with a group that tutors refugee children in the area where i live/go to school. We collected dreams and stories from these kids and made them into large scale art installation pieces. A whole big group of people worked together to make a large, immersive, interactive, installation environment. My section of the project (in collaboration with a friend) included a waterfall made of clothing (with cardboard boxes for rocks) which is what you're seeing in the picture, pillow boats, an evil alligator, a clothing river, people turning into fish at various stages of transformation (or perhaps fish turning into people?), and a tomb under the waterfall. You could walk through the area under the waterfall and see the tomb while a rotating color wheel projected different colors of light onto you. There was a lot more cool stuff in other sections of the project including a giant tree, coral reef type stuff complete with actual living fishes, and a moon with a projected animation of a moon monster.

Guest jmatsu
I don't agree with many "conceptions", but alas, c'est la vie.

yeah. wish i had a time machine. shove a coat hanger into yr mother's filth. was there even coat hangers back then?

Guest jmatsu
suicide is a mortal sin; I prefer murder..or contraception

don't think u have to worry about hitting girls bareback.