waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest 8bpc

soepom: Lovely dress and nice photograph composition. I like the contrast between the white wall and the dress. I would +rep if I could.

331d5ac.jpg

dma97t.jpg

seriously... WUT?!

that second fit is totally fucked up.

what's with the cropped jeans and the shoe combination.

plus, what in the fucking world are those shoes?!

no wait. everything about it is wrong.

Ubiq Mountaineering Boots.

Something like Fracap Japan Mountaineering boots. It actually taking quite a turn here in asia. fracap-japan-monkey-mountaineering-boots-4-499x362.jpg

Anyone Copped SMART June lately?

lol that jacket is ugly, oversized and totally out of place. Its like a dads jacket, a jacket a dad would wear. To fine dining with his wife on a friday nite. @ ruby tuesdays.

Actually it isn't oversized. Maybe the camera angle and poor DPI? It still fits me perfectly to this date and I've had it for over 2 yrs now i think. Its from Gap

Ubiq Mountaineering Boots.

Something like Fracap Japan Mountaineering boots. It actually taking quite a turn here in asia. fracap-japan-monkey-mountaineering-boots-4-499x362.jpg

Anyone Copped SMART June lately?

don't care who makes it. ugly is ugly.

Actually it isn't oversized. Maybe the camera angle and poor DPI? It still fits me perfectly to this date and I've had it for over 2 yrs now i think. Its from Gap

i'm sorry, i don't mean any hate, but that thing is oversized no matter what you say. maybe you think it's supposed to fit that way, but it's not. at least shorten the sleeves or something.

j. lindbergh faded jet twills - 178

doorknob - 12

carpet - free

big hair - priceless

l_f1a90d3cab204fdb889f6d6899254b25.jpg

you are not keagan