waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

P2160431.jpg

rag&bone jacket

nsf t

acne jeans

brato shoes

you seem to have alot of okay-2-nice individual pieces, but they always kinda look lame on you. shit just seems to not be put together well or rarely (again) seems to match/suit you well.

i dislike those gbs.

5'10 wont cut it anymroe? i kno im short, but i try work around it. ive learnt my lesson with the high boots, i stay away from the 6+ stuff now...

honestly, ro would probably look alot better on you if you was more skinny. i mean maybe you could just mix shit up instead of going for the whole ro uniform thing.

honestly, ro would probably look alot better on you if you was more skinny. i mean maybe you could just mix shit up instead of going for the whole ro uniform thing.

i agree, been trying to lose a little weight so that my clothes fit slightly baggier and look less "thick". trying to hit 135 - 140 lbs. i think the main problem right now is the thigh and ass area. but until then, ill just keep on keepin on.

i agree, been trying to lose a little weight so that my clothes fit slightly baggier and look less "thick". trying to hit 135 - 140 lbs. i think the main problem right now is the thigh and ass area. but until then, ill just keep on keepin on.

yeah do what you will, but are you just trying to lose weight so that you can better fit the ro profile in which you seem 2 subscribe 2 and seem so fond of?

not even hatin, so don't b sad.