waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Looks okay, but he could at least button up the jacket.

i never bothered to quote/comment on his 2nd pic cause it looked okay. the other two plaid articles weren't visible.

What about that "figures," exactly, holmes?

How do you know about my secret love of plaid?

I can't believe my attempts to keep this secret have failed.

"figures" meaning that you and i probably don't agree on most things. simply that the different articles of plaid are awkward and are (in my opinion) in bad taste. you on the other hand like this fit. i am not all that surprised that you do. hardly even care.

"figures" meaning that you and i probably don't agree on most things. simply that the different articles of plaid are awkward and are (in my opinion) in bad taste. you on the other hand like this fit. i am not all that surprised that you do. hardly even care.

Well, I hope this won't have any adverse effect on our budding friendship.

Well, I hope this won't have any adverse effect on our budding friendship.

that's actually your burden, but to extend the hand of diplomacy let me tell you that i do actually have a couple friends who (for purposes of this board) would be considered wack. meaning that they don't dress very well and have bad taste...so don't worry!

that's actually your burden, but to extend the hand of diplomacy let me tell you that i do actually have a couple friends who (for purposes of this board) would be considered wack. meaning that they don't dress very well and have bad taste...so don't worry!

Well, I don't have any half human, half chipmunk friends yet, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. I feel like I am making some personal breakthroughs here.

Help me help you.

Nothing but love.

Well, I don't have any half human, half chipmunk friends yet, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. I feel like I am making some personal breakthroughs here.

Help me help you.

Nothing but love.

sorry. shit wouldn't work. you actually cause homophobia. you're better off hanging out with soudune cause you guys seem to share a similar mentality.

sorry. shit wouldn't work. you actually cause homophobia. you're better off hanging out with soudune cause you guys seem to share a similar mentality.

I don't even understand the homophobia comment and I draw the line at the soundune thing.

Way to ruin it, asshole.

i'm glad e0dno4b, cheep, dd, and solstik's mighty beard saved this page from the boring fits like mine, flannel overdose guy, and that weird looking pillow something kid

Evan I love those pants

Are the top straps on the Juunboks different than on the regular exo fits? Cause I see its possible to tuck+strap with the Juun ones but its wayyy too tight on the regular Reeboks.

ya strap is like AF1 strap, reg. exo fit its just one piece