waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

That looks like a high school based in mississauga ontario

GTA high school kids look more jewish and not that clean cut, Richmond Hill/Markham needs more Chinese/Vietnamese/Taiwanese/etc, Scarborough is definitely a lot grimier than THAT.

i went to highschool in scarborough ..

did u used to be in TO, i remember reading something like that...

wtf nigga u bailed on the canadian dream

What I'll mostly be wearing this upcoming semester of college:

pcoat.jpg

ljack.jpg

Agrhhhhhhhhh. Doesn't get more suburban white than this. Has this kid hit puberty yet?

Also: Please pick up some swagga cuz even with fly clothing the girls can smell a pussy a mile away

It's kind of funny because now that Kodiak has "improved" himself him, HBlack and that one other really annoying kid all basically dress exactly the same (maybe I'm just assuming there's a third since a trifecta of completely-swaggerless Superfuture-Fucking-GQ-Magazine type kids makes sense for some reason)..

Is this the failure of Superfuture or of society? The choice is yours.

kodiak and hblack are probably the same person i think

Guest No Handclaps Please
kodiak and hblack are probably the same person i think

finally someone mentioning how whack hblack's shit is

i fucking hate his shoes

i still dont get the hair censoring thing. why censor your hair but not your face? i censor my face but not my hair, cause i got a SWEET HAIRCUT BRO

Your hair normally is pretty sweet, though

Guest Airjamie

I am vaguely displeased by all of the diamonds imposters ive seen since my resurrection...none of them are as attractive to me as the original. At most a pale, degenerate derivative. This will be dealt with shortly.

It's kind of funny because now that Kodiak has "improved" himself him, HBlack and that one other really annoying kid all basically dress exactly the same (maybe I'm just assuming there's a third since a trifecta of completely-swaggerless Superfuture-Fucking-GQ-Magazine type kids makes sense for some reason)..

AgentJ? Is he still around?

Lol'in at Kodiak stubble.