waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

chant is like an edward gorey character without the irony, except he doesn't quite make sense in the present day. he picks up new habits. i imagine him roaming an empty, lugubrious edwardian estate by candlelight, fondling the strings of his (unstrung) harp, maybe going to the stable to groom the horses.

then after, he lights some candles and incense and takes a bubble bath while listening to classical guitar music or maybe dead can dance. he packs shisha into a hookah. he orders embroidered pillows from a catalogue. after toweling off, he dresses and takes a fit pic.

(too much?)

how did he access all those pictures to begin with

that was a shitload of pics...wouldn't be surprised if it was every WAYWT the man ever dropped. the opening line he wrote in (Latin?) really set the tone from +++Creepy.Charismatic though, even though i got no idea what the fuck it meant

that whole thread was real weird. inaya's post/smiley summed it up.

o6mzcj.gif

sadly SZ has a reputation for this type of fggtry, what with people calling Poell "The Master" (in caps) and referring to Demeulemeester as "My queen." Are you kidding me?

Fade to Black going fucking berserk was another recent highlight.

haha yeah

you shoulda also seen what i wrote to faust in the MA+ thread. Hilarious that evan and baby get banned for intolerance, however my account still active on that site despite throwing the words 'bitch' (SZ prob. the only place on earth still shocked at this word) and 'faggot' around pretty explicitly, not to mention telling faust himself off in public.

how did he access all those pictures to begin with

that was a shitload of pics...wouldn't be surprised if it was every WAYWT the man ever dropped. the opening line he wrote in (Latin?) really set the tone from +++Creepy.Charismatic though, even though i got no idea what the fuck it meant

De mortuis nihil nisi bene : "Of the dead, speak no evil".

1231553941_2%20450.jpg

1231720223_6%20bg.jpg

chant is like an edward gorey character without the irony, except he doesn't quite make sense in the present day. he picks up new habits. i imagine him roaming an empty, lugubrious edwardian estate by candlelight, fondling the strings of his (unstrung) harp, maybe going to the stable to groom the horses.

then after, he lights some candles and incense and takes a bubble bath while listening to classical guitar music or maybe dead can dance. he packs shisha into a hookah. he orders embroidered pillows from a catalogue. after toweling off, he dresses and takes a fit pic.

(too much?)

What he said.

gross dreary day in florida for a change and seems i color coordinated. sorry for the shitty pic but it was on and off raining

picture007aw3.jpg

margiela

drkshdw

german army

geek is looking sessy as hell lately