waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^ I think a pair of leather shoes would work better than the canvas ones. Maybe tassel loafers?? Or perhaps deck shoes.

The stripy cardie makes me think of Henley Regatta, which is an event in the UK where a bunch of red faced preppy types get together and watch some rowing. Hence the shoes suggestion.

Guest Airjamie
unfinished concept (still working on it)

p1000613kt2.jpg

Jesus. All you need to do is unzip your fly and let your johnce ride through the hole and and you sir will get laid till doomsday. CONFIDENT POSTURE KIDS. Thats whats its allllll about. His stance says "youre going to fuck me" and you know what theyre going to do? Fuck him. He doesnt have to use drugs, threats to the family, or locked basement doors to keep the bitches coming back. Great posture is almost subliminal. Notice how his outfit may be just a little outdated or corny, but is this man going home alone? Not a fucking chance...OUTSTANDING!

godard ? btw you look tough on that pics. shirt fits you well.

godard truffaut and a lil bit of rohmer

thanks for the compliments/reps/analfisting everyone. trev answered dudes question correctly.

and funny note for the day: when i go to the bathroom i have to wrap the drkshdw strap around my neck so it doesnt fall into the toilet and it looks like a silly girl scarf n even moreso because of the wide neck