waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

couple of nights ago...

4.jpg

Redwing

LVC

Supreme

Marmot

since the shit talking thread is no more ima talk shit here.

its more of a pet peeve really. but doesnt ANYONE think bold, high contrast, horizontal stripes like that look good/work with anything? that shit belongs back in the chain gangs or yesteryear.

no hate to chris, never remember having a problem with yeh, but god damn please get a new shirt

that dude is the best dressed trad guy on styleforum i think

f2b your shit looks much better in that picture than usual. i think if you got a better camera or took your pictures outside, the fits would look better

I agree, I said this to wild_whiskey just the other night as well. If I had an actual job to go and was like 40, I'd do shit up the Phat Guido way. Guy has some good taste.

Where is that lounge JuliaN?

dude looks like he pulls off that business old man steez nicely. anymore pics of his fits?

He posts relentlessly every day on styleforum. Dude's a machine

Guest Airjamie
cutebutdeadly looks vicious. as mentioned before, i think she looks like Hilary Tsui (Eason Chan's wife) with the sex and grrrrl factor dialed up tenfold.

Guest Airjamie
she got same jawline as fade2blaks ugly arse!

Remember when fade2blak started crying and made a whole thread about not posting anymore?

ever since i came back, this board has become a fucking FTB stoning fest. back when i was at school and posted even more unflattering pics, nobody said shit. Now that i'm back and bought some new clothes seems like people take any opportunity they can get to take shots at me, completely unprovoked.

Maybe it's my display of wealth, knowledge, and general sense of self-satisfaction that causes some pathetic, self loathing and insecure people to try to bring someone else down to their level...people don't like to see someone else doing good, better than them especially. but whatever man. the amount of hate on this board is really getting suffocating.