waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

these be the old puma shite i wear to artcollege cus there aint much chance that ima wear my astros to there just to get paint and shit on em.

yeah i know they are pumas, but i wanted a confirmation on the unauthenticity of your astros. and besides, even if you got paint on them you could buy them again for mad cheap at some korean site.

well like i sayd i never actually bought em, gift sent from travelling aunt,whats with all the hate man.the only reason i doubted them was i wasnt sure they came in black patent cus i had never seen em ,like i said i had only ever seen the metalic blues.

redirecting...

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

WTF IS THIS?!?!?

posts are disappearing randomly when you edit them or something

only one infraction point? youre slacking.

i was getting banned when most here where still busy sucking there momma's titties...

most of my battle scars disapeared already.

krell and 40ozprophet are the only 2 dudes i seen that make okinawa's look dope.
Nice one Michael!

Thank you gentleman. Believe it or not. I sized up 3 sizes on those Okis. They are 34s and I am a 31 waist. I wanted a regular/relaxed fit and they did the trick. I soaked them in boiling water and threw them in the dryer and they shrank just the little bit that they needed to.