waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I hope I never have to deal with that sort of thing. I try to stay away from atleast the sufu hype, unless its priced right like drkshdw stuff or other designer diffusion line garb if it fits into my style. cause im a broke ass ballin on a budget.

having something exclusive is always fun, but it never lasts too long these days (in these forums). if someone wears anything that looks remotely decent mad peeps jump on that shit fast.

I think people tend to place too much unwarranted value on individual fits in waywt…though I understand the appearance of homogeny, it may merely be a symptom of The Internets v4.0.

Guest '______________'
I hope I never have to deal with that sort of thing. I try to stay away from atleast the sufu hype, unless its priced right like drkshdw stuff or other designer diffusion line garb if it fits into my style. cause im a broke ass ballin on a budget.

having something exclusive is always fun, but it never lasts too long these days (in these forums). if someone wears anything that looks remotely decent mad peeps jump on that shit fast.

Mudafukkka it's well known u a hype switchin' niggarachi

___)()(

goin from iss bullkkkum to harajuku to hipster schitt, u have some mighty thick skin. u and wayward that kkkunt.

-'_______________________'

weird...

i just edited a typo in my previous comment about people wearing shit on sufu and hype/etc, and my shit go erased.

my positive rep for it as well. feel free to rep me again. u know who u are. leave the same nice comments as well.

Mudafukkka it's well known u a hype switchin' niggarachi

___)()(

goin from iss bullkkkum to harajuku to hipster schitt, u have some mighty thick skin. u and wayward that kkkunt.

-'_______________________'

I still wear ISS/HARAJUKU/HIPSTER shit, just more consistant to a certain personal aesthetic. have u not seen? I wear drkshdw with tsubi with visvim with w(taps with whatever the fuck i want long as it looks good. It's been a good 5 years since I started posting in these fashion forums, and with age comes restraint same as any other person, I grew out of the impulsiveness.

ndrstndbl

i just rmbr u being the biggest dikkkrider of milspex's idea of brand syphilus

whatever (playa)(4 real)(don't leave ye grl round me), prps if you pull off a vsvm, crpe diem, fh combo, some sorto superkkkunt trifecta

i am going on last.fm and telling ppl their taste sucks cause they have no band synergy wish me luck!

WTSDFASDFAS @ superfuture deleting my posts

to that troll scum who is likely banned by now but is probably still reading this thru proxy (loser concept)-

I respect anyone who puts forth time and energy to create a coherent arguement that can be debated and Milspex did that for brand harmony and I debated with him about his ideas of what it was but OBVIOUSLY I NEVER PERSONALLY FOLLOWED IT. dum kid, you can't even think for yourself you kook.

doctorworm thinks i have no jawn/music/film/activity synergy ):

IIIIIIIIT WASSSSS AAAAA JOOOOOOKE

your level of synergy is perfectly acceptable

plus that shit dun matter none anyway

i dun believe in no synergy

ok maybe to some extent i do

but u mah du whether you synergistic or not

on a second read "u mah du" sounds hella gay (homosexual concept)

but ok

another long rambling post by me that ends in me referring to the fact that it is long and rambling and that it is late and that i should be working

love

worms