waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

IMG_3974.jpg

little chipmunks?/ground squirrels? taking bits of apple right from my hands

That looks like some great scenery you have there, and I see that even our rascally little friends have taken quite nicely to you. You must be a very cool and calm person. This would make for a great painting, maybe you should give it a try!

Guest jmatsu

^a different species of troll? the posi-troll...which is alright i guess. you gotta keep this commitment and stay in character 4 forever though. should hit up the photography thread. this r confuse me. make me wanna fart rainbows...

That looks like some great scenery you have there, and I see that even our rascally little friends have taken quite nicely to you. You must be a very cool and calm person. This would make for a great painting, maybe you should give it a try!

lolwut.jpg

Guest jmatsu
yo j are those the ones on that jewsite?

hows the quality? how long did they take to send? i think you told me service wasnt great

quality is alright, but shit is mad cheap. so for beaters i ain't complaining.

the service fucking sucked. took like a month from judaland. i never even got a fucking tracking #. knowing those people they sent shit the slowest/cheapest way possible. and with the oil situation they might even try to send shit not by plane, but by boat now. sneaky/stingy fuckers. i told chrono to have his shit expedited. might as well...shit is cheap anyway. they have newer styles, did u see them? i just bought a whole bunch more to try and sell and 2 give to friends.

Guest jmatsu
jmats i dig dem mandalz

i prolly couldnt pull dem off but then again i haven't really worn raf or lad before tho some of dey stuff intriguez me

what else u be wearin dem wit besides dem red jawnz? shortz? other color jeenz? khakiz?

i r interested

thanx b. uummm, same shit i always b wearing. i don't own any khaki slacks except for a pair of cdg x levis stay press black shits...don't really count. i would like some more beige khaki-like shorts tho. this is only like my 3rd time to wear the mandals...

with your aesthetic i don't see why you couldn't pull off those visvim sandals. i owned them once, and i have to admit they were one of the most comfortable mandals i ever wore.

Guest jmatsu
y-3 jacket

bdu tank top

raf drop crotch

dr. martens

photo-59.jpg

look gud. was wondering if people here actually buy y3 pieces at full retail. no way, right?

Jack- I'm probably gonna wear mine with these black a77 costello chino material shits, maybe my khakis, and probably these bright blue tim hamilton jeans (look exactly like the geller ones but i might sell them).

kunk- I've told you before, but those raf drop crotches are really dope.

Guest jmatsu
thanks. i don't. i only have 3 pieces. jacket was $400, kopped in c21 for $90 2 summers ago. have a sweater and anorak that i got for $100 total at odin's closeout a year or so ago.

whenever i see that y3 i always hurt my brain thinkubg about this shit. y.y.san is a genius/pioneer, but some of the y3 is just too sporty for my personal taste. some is good, but i liked yysan's deconstruction shit/other lines more gooder (who don't?). anyway if shit is on sale i sometimes buy, but i could not justify 2 myself the reg retail price of a fusion line produced by a sports shoe company. granted y3 is probably the top dog of sports shoes/athletic clothing by fashion designer cluthing.

sometime i'll see some gems from time to time in the the y3 collection, but get pissed off at the price and because shit is y3. i wish the branding wasn't so brash, but i guess that's the point of it.

they have got some great new drop crotch long leg manpris out. they b black, and yeah they have a big white Y3 on them. and are like 3.5 bills...go figure.

whether i can afford it or not, it is becoming harder and harder to justify full retail for anyhting unless i have a wedding or event and need something in a hurry. everything invariably gets marked down to hell. 1/2 the raf s/s collection at barney's hit 70% off and was still there. now, about 6-8 good pieces are sitting at the warehouse sale.

only future purchase i can see paying full on is an RO leather jacket which is a birthday gift for me.

whenever i see that y3 i always hurt my brain thinkubg about this shit. y.y.san is a genius/pioneer, but some of the y3 is just too sporty for my personal taste. some is good, but i liked yysan's deconstruction shit/other lines more gooder (who don't?). anyway if shit is on sale i sometimes buy, but i could not justify 2 myself the reg retail price of a fusion line produced by a sports shoe company. granted y3 is probably the top dog of sports shoes/athletic clothing by fashion designer cluthing.

sometime i'll see some gems from time to time in the the y3 collection, but get pissed off at the price and because shit is y3. i wish the branding wasn't so brash, but i guess that's the point of it.

they have got some great new drop crotch long leg manpris out. they b black, and yeah they have a big white Y3 on them. and are like 3.5 bills...go figure.