waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

bwjscphv is not me but he stole pic i showed him wtf

ps i might sell that tee if anyone wanna kop pm

such an ugly awkward pic too ew

I didn't think it was actually one of your fits, thought the guy was trying to dress like you.

what the fuck. why is this kid negged. .. there's nothing overtly wrong with that fit, he's wearing jeans, desert boots, and a button up. this is stupid, someone plus rep to make it not retarded.

i negged. i no like his name/hair. the fit is neutral and the rest tilted it towards red, plus i knew i only had probably 1 rep left in the tank and was itching to use it.

Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure on the shoes, I do know that they're downstairs right now, where I am about to go, never to return until tomorrow morning, when I will remember to PM you the details.

I do know that I bought them at Value Village, they're probably men's shoes, and they cost around $20. Also they're very comfortable, and I have heel raisers in them because I have 'low ankles'.

But that's all I know at this moment.

Thanks!

I'm not 100% sure on the shoes, I do know that they're downstairs right now, where I am about to go, never to return until tomorrow morning, when I will remember to PM you the details.

I do know that I bought them at Value Village, they're probably men's shoes, and they cost around $20. Also they're very comfortable, and I have heel raisers in them because I have 'low ankles'.

But that's all I know at this moment.

i thought they were Florsheim but i could be mistake

Guest jmatsu
back.jpg

front.jpg

stussy ray-ban 8$sd tee panerai 1933xx vans

hi guy! u look super cool! sweet tee! panerai? is that your watch? looks sweeet! could you give me a close up pic pls? thank you!:)