waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

P1010331-2-2.jpg

Sup.levis.vanzzz

Can we quit quoting this

way way better than your last ones, you're classy that way.

thanks homes, yeah my last few i was in some weird kodiak x agentj (sorry for naming names) swag shit but i think im in the clear now

^ so good. although i don't know when you found it cool (temperature wise) enough to wear all that

thanks also, i didnt have to go out till night but even still it was hot as hell, from now on when i have to dress up for places im just going to wear material boy shorts and a tie and nothing else

rumor is he lives in one of the dressing rooms at tokio seven where he is writing the next great american classic

occasionally he comes out to eat food, buy rick owens, and style on his fellow superfuturians

and every once in a while he posts here

but seriously, from the man himself "i don't really post anymore because i wear the same thing every day"

Honestly, it's been on my mind for a really long time (literally as long as I can remember) but in general it's just one of those things where it's more like "That would definitely look better with a collared shirt" at worst but it looked so fucking bad on agentj I couldn't help but comment.

It's usually even fine with a more casual "dress" shoe (I could see those suede Opening Ceremonies, for instance) but it just doesn't really make sense to me.

Honestly, it's been on my mind for a really long time (literally as long as I can remember) but in general it's just one of those things where it's more like "That would definitely look better with a collared shirt" at worst but it looked so fucking bad on agentj I couldn't help but comment.

It's usually even fine with a more casual shoe (I could see those suede Opening Ceremonies, for instance) but it just doesn't really make sense to me.

Whats so bad about that fit in particular? Looking for any helpful advice I can get.

Whats so bad about that fit in particular? Looking for any helpful advice I can get.

The tight black shirt looks like something I wear to sleep in and on the bottom half you've got a decent pair of jeans and a really awkwardly shaped, cheap-looking pair of dress shoes. Also, you're mixing blues and blacks in a really bad way. It's a conundrum within a enigma.

Hmm. Yeah, the shoes were cheap. I'm getting a pair of common projects as soon as they restock for outfits like this.

I dont, however, see whats wrong with just a plain t-shirt. It might be a little tight, but I cant stand baggy clothing.

it might just be me but i also get a sort of not so nice upsidedown triangle silhouette from a lot of your fits. if you are going to wear a shirt that fitted and short i think you either need to start doing shoulder exercises with kunk at the gym or wear slimmer pants. easier solution is to size up a wee bit on the sirt

all i wear are plain shirts. and its not that its tight, its just that the whole outfit looks bad together. Black shirts could look cool, but you have there a tight shirt in the torso with sleeves that billow out. at least cuff them.

in the end it's just not flattering on you.

Guest jmatsu
Be those chris's gunmetal Gayprils?

Hmmm?

If so, fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou.

they are the black electrics, but they look like the batcaves in this pic.