waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

officially the cutest couple ever on sufu

You're only saying that because you don't want to be the champion of that category anymore.

Face it, your little nordic hipster-cherub relationship absolutely demolishes this (admittedly darling) mixed race partnership.

Todays:

Photo58-1.jpg

Photo76.jpg

Geller/Kirk/5010/Ceremony

Guest Phrost
july2202mz5.jpg

At 5 feet 7 inches, your lightly brunette/strawberry blonde hair color complements your complexion, revealing your silky-smooth, slightly rose tinted skin. In the photo, your arms are stretched out to your sides. Her head is facing downward, as if she shying away from the camera out of embarassment. You are not convincing anyone. Her white Rick Owens top is underneath her blue/purple cardigan. The black slim fit jeans is completed with a chestnut brown captoe men's shoe, unfortunately concealing her magnificent toes. There will be another time...

nooooooooo

what, the gukky sound of his dick,hand,and hairy belly while he is jerking off thinking about toes while on sufu?

whistling the night away is both hilarious and fucking disgusting.

I love those sandals, I think a nice dark shade of red toe nail polish would help highlight your beautiful feet better. Also can some explain the trend in the big goggle lens sunglasses? They hide people's faces too much and I have to use my imagination which tends to get me in trouble a lot.

Perhaps that is the whole deal with the sunglasses - to get you into trouble. I find myself being overly intimidated by girls with the huge goggle sunglasses because it hides the majority of their face, making them appear mysterious, which ultimately gets my imagination goin.

if glasses intimidate you, you must get no pussy whatsoever.

Perhaps that is the whole deal with the sunglasses - to get you into trouble. I find myself being overly intimidated by girls with the huge goggle sunglasses because it hides the majority of their face, making them appear mysterious, which ultimately gets my imagination goin.