waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

how can a man know so much about nothing?

Lol, I could easily say the same to you... What justification have you got for this prognosis? What basis? Is there any fact behind this claim? Have you taken abnormal psychology or any other upper division psych courses that attempt to explain things like this?

you're fucking stupid. there's no stigma about fetishes (they're discussed here on the regular), the issue is talking about a complete strangers feet in a sexual way on a message board.

by your logic, it'd be okay to be like "ohhh, (insert female name here) can you spit in my asshole? i wish you'd come spit in my asshole...i love it when you spit in my asshole." this asshole has no history on the board and knows no one here.

still creepy, non?

fuck you stupid.

Control yourself. Do not put words in my mouth. Have you read my final statement in which I say, and I repeat: If the original poster feels offended and wants it to stop, then I feel that then it is time for him to stop. So do not put words into my mouth without fully reading what it is I wrote. And mind you, why is it creepy if he has a fetish or the liking of certain things you do not? Have you totally forgotten that this is a fashion forum where people like different styles and aesthetics, which can be rightfully applied to the fetish situation. You want to label him a creep just because he bothers you or does not share your same outlook? Please try not to be so judgmental and righteous.

hmm. by the logic that you cant call me a creep just because i like something you dont, i guess now is a good time to admit that i like to jerk off to pics of aborted babeez n shit

now dont be so righteous and be tellin me thats messed up, it goes with my aesthetic

Guest jmatsu
Lol, I could easily say the same to you... What justification have you got for this prognosis? What basis? Is there any fact behind this claim? Have you taken abnormal psychology or any other upper division psych courses that attempt to explain things like this?

again, you are trying to sound smart by overanalyzing shit. nigga said "tempted by holes.."or something along those lines. whether this was meant as a pun or if he has an actual foot fetish is inconsequential. you're just fuckin wack for trying to play the devil's advocate for somestupid shit nobody really gives a fuck about. nobody particularly cares, besides maybe you. that guy can say what the fuck he wants, spout poetry, freestyle whatever...and he's gonna get hated on if people don't like it.

that nigga needs to grow some balls or stfu. it's not as if sufu hasn't heard similar seniments done better/more real.

anyway i don't really know you, but you sound like a total jerk-off. on this forum we try to discuss things that matter. we don't defend fairy poetry or dickless haiku.

hmm. by the logic that you cant call me a creep just because i like something you dont, i guess now is a good time to admit that i like to jerk off to pics of aborted babeez n shit

now dont be so righteous and be tellin me thats messed up, it goes with my aesthetic

I am not stating that you cannot call him a creep, but merely that you should not out of knowledge and respect for others whom do not share your same out look. I mean, how would you feel if say, hypothetically speaking of course, if the world should be overrun with people of fetishises and the like, they could just as easily point the finger at you and call you a creep. How would you feel having the masses all agree that you are a creep and should be shunned? But yes, I would dare not call you a creep or make fun of the way you dress because that is you and what makes you unique, and what kind of person would I be if I just loved my style and challenged anything out of the ordinary.

Guest jmatsu
I am not stating that you cannot call him a creep, but merely that you should not out of knowledge and respect for others whom do not share your same out look. I mean, how would you feel if say, hypothetically speaking of course, if the world should be overrun with people of fetishises and the like, they could just as easily point the finger at you and call you a creep. How would you feel having the masses all agree that you are a creep and should be shunned? But yes, I would dare not call you a creep or make fun of the way you dress because that is you and what makes you unique, and what kind of person would I be if I just loved my style and challenged anything out of the ordinary.

you're a fuckn buffoon. what is it you think we do all day here on this fashion based forum?

you're a fuckn buffoon. what is it you think we do all day here on this fashion based forum?

Yea, an entire circle jerk you mean? Jmatsu, why are you so full of hate all the while being so aggressive all the time? Are you like this in real life or perhaps you like mr fetish like the anonymity of the internet and feel good bashing on people? In any case, I like it that you are all flustered and neg repping me, this makes me feel excited that perhaps you all choose not to acknowledge that there is some truth in what I say.

again, you are trying to sound smart by overanalyzing shit. nigga said "tempted by holes.."or something along those lines. whether this was meant as a pun or if he has an actual foot fetish is inconsequential. you're just fuckin wack for trying to play the devil's advocate for somestupid shit nobody really gives a fuck about. nobody particularly cares, besides maybe you. that guy can say what the fuck he wants, spout poetry, freestyle whatever...and he's gonna get hated on if people don't like it.

that nigga needs to grow some balls or stfu. it's not as if sufu hasn't heard similar seniments done better/more real.

anyway i don't really know you, but you sound like a total jerk-off. on this forum we try to discuss things that matter. we don't defend fairy poetry or dickless haiku.

I am not trying to sound smart Jmatsu, I am merely stating my opinion in which it is heavily influenced by my major. Over analyzing? How is it over anlyzing? Please, inconsequential? This is the whole basis of our debate, and yet you find it inconsequential? Please go into detail about how I am a wack job and while you try to say that this is a subject that nobody cares about, try again. You are spending the time to reply just as everyone else, all the while neg repping me for it. Sounds like care to me. More real? How do you know this man does not speak the truth.(of course if he was not, id look the fool in teh end [ however, for this sake, I turly beleive he is genuine in his fetish]) Things that matter? I think this is a topic that certainly matters with the lack of information people have on certain types of people which makes you hate them even more because you have no understanding. People love to hate what they do not understand. THey are easy to resort to harsh languages alike you jmatsu, and try to be quick and done with it. If you think im a total jerk off, that is fine as in my opinion, I think you are an elitist prick that gets off on your forum time.

Guest jmatsu
Yea, an entire circle jerk you mean? Jmatsu, why are you so full of hate all the while being so aggressive all the time? Are you like this in real life or perhaps you like mr fetish like the anonymity of the internet and feel good bashing on people? In any case, I like it that you are all flustered and neg repping me, this makes me feel excited that perhaps you all choose not to acknowledge that there is some truth in what I say.

how is "it an entire circle jerk?" obviously this community has certain cohesions, but if it did not, this forum would cease to be. just because a couple of members think you were saying dumb shit and decided used the neg rep function doesn't mean shit's a circle-jerk. i don't even really like clopek and the feeling is mutual, i'm sure.

you'll notice all the people i hate on share common rodent-characteristics, just like yourself. you're not even a titan to topple. you're just roadkill.

don't flatter yourself, hating on you just helps me to kill the time. you're not even a a half a challenge.

how is "it an entire circle jerk?" obviously this community has certain cohesions, but if it did not, this forum would cease to be. just because a couple of members think you were saying dumb shit and decided used the neg rep function doesn't mean shit's a circle-jerk. i don't even really like clopek and the feeling is mutual, i'm sure.

you'll notice all the people i hate on share common rodent-characteristics, just like yourself. you're not even a titan to topple. you're just roadkill.

don't flatter yourself, hating on you just helps me to kill the time. you're not even a a half a challenge.

Not even a challenge? Get over yourself hun. In regards to circle jerking, I say this not only in the resepect that you all choose to bash me, but also alike the many people of this forum who jerk each other off in whatever it is they post. However, this is why I do not lurk here as often and greatly appreciate Fashion spot. Rodent characteristics? How, explain. You have no basis or facts amongst the things you say and you beleive im not a challenge? Start putting facts behind what it is you say, otherwise its just an assumption like you are gay, you smell like feet, you probably touch your own feet and then smell it and then choose to to type and hate. You see? I'm being like you.

I tune out the moment shit like this gets dropped.

OH MAN. UNDERGRAD UNlVERSITY SKILLZ. BUT NO FASHUNZ.

Guest jmatsu
I am not trying to sound smart Jmatsu, I am merely stating my opinion in which it is heavily influenced by my major. Over analyzing? How is it over anlyzing? Please, inconsequential? This is the whole basis of our debate, and yet you find it inconsequential? Please go into detail about how I am a wack job and while you try to say that this is a subject that nobody cares about, try again. You are spending the time to reply just as everyone else, all the while neg repping me for it. Sounds like care to me. More real? How do you know this man does not speak the truth.(of course if he was not, id look the fool in teh end [ however, for this sake, I turly beleive he is genuine in his fetish]) Things that matter? I think this is a topic that certainly matters with the lack of information people have on certain types of people which makes you hate them even more because you have no understanding. People love to hate what they do not understand. THey are easy to resort to harsh languages alike you jmatsu, and try to be quick and done with it. If you think im a total jerk off, that is fine as in my opinion, I think you are an elitist prick that gets off on your forum time.

you're the wannabe quack who is saying shit like that nigga got a foot fetish. all i see is some creep trying to clit-ride mad sufu females and sounding stupid in the process.

shit is inconsequential, cause nobody cares enough to actually feign finding meaning in that guy's pussy-babble. nobody except you.

you gonna play the "oh you're replying/negrepping, so therefore u care card??" you're just another bad cliche of like insects i've squashed time after time.

Guest jmatsu
Not even a challenge? Get over yourself hun. In regards to circle jerking, I say this not only in the resepect that you all choose to bash me, but also alike the many people of this forum who jerk each other off in whatever it is they post. However, this is why I do not lurk here as often and greatly appreciate Fashion spot. Rodent characteristics? How, explain. You have no basis or facts amongst the things you say and you beleive im not a challenge? Start putting facts behind what it is you say, otherwise its just an assumption like you are gay, you smell like feet, you probably touch your own feet and then smell it and then choose to to type and hate. You see? I'm being like you.

you are a rodent. you like that pussyass gay love fest forum.

keep telling yourself that you are unqiue, and that everyone who hated on you are circle jerking. if it's a circle jerk, than you obviously are the soggy-muffin.

you're the wannabe quack who is saying shit like that nigga got a foot fetish. all i see is some creep trying to clit-ride mad sufu females and sounding stupid in the process.

shit is inconsequential, cause nobody cares enough to actually feign finding meaning in that guy's pussy-babble. nobody except you.

you gonna play the "oh you're replying/negrepping, so therefore u care card??" you're just another bad cliche of like insects i've squashed time after time.

Lol, there you go again have no basis in what you say and choosing to ignore what I say about you. Squash? You could not even squash me if you tried jmatsu. Nobody cares in finding meaning because tehy are caught up in the immediate shunning and want to exile the man. Jeeze.. are you ever going to address what it is I say or continue with the name calling and saying you will squash me, when clearly my wings are flapping hard and ready... still waiting for even the slightest formidable thought. Im still waiting jmatsu.

you are a rodent. you like that pussyass gay love fest forum.

keep telling yourself that you are unqiue, and that everyone who hated on you are circle jerking. if it's a circle jerk, than you obviously are the soggy-muffin.

Can you not linger on the circle jerk debate? Jeeze, I thought i explained myself earlier when I said that it has not only this situation, but in terms of fashion as well. Have you got any other rounds to fire, mate?

Can you not linger on the circle jerk debate? Jeeze, I thought i explained myself earlier when I said that it has not only this situation, but in terms of fashion as well. Have you got any other rounds to fire, mate?

I thought you didn't want to linger on the circle jerk business...

Guest jmatsu

this is a community....so it's no big wow that various like-minded forum members jerk off to the same labels/clothing, similar to how various like minded individuals negraped/bukkake you.

your statement implies that u posses delusions of thinking that you are unique/free thinking. would you mind specifically explaining your def of the "circle-jerk" metaphor? humour me. give me specific examples.

this is a community....so it's no big wow that various like-minded forum members jerk off to the same labels/clothing, similar to how various like minded individuals negraped/bukkake you.

your statement implies that u posses delusions of thinking that you are unique/free thinking. would you mind specifically explaining your def of the "circle-jerk" metaphor? humour me. give me specific examples.

It's not a delusion mate. You see, you are so quick to jump and hate on what it is you do not understand again. What is wrong with me being so "free thinking?" Why do you want to hate on me? I am merely trying to get people to think a little more as opposed to resorting to quick assumptions about things they have no real information to. I have my teachers to thank for that for being so passionate about trying to get me to learn and think. Is that not what school is about? For christ sake, this is my major in which I hope to become a therapist. However, make no mistake about it, I am not having a delusion, but rather clarity. In terms of circle jerking, I feel there are perhaps somewhat similar to soccer and how the majority of the leages are dominated by the big 3 or 4. I feel this to be true with that of this as well in the manner than certain posters carry more weight while others view their word as gospel. But no matter. Can we not get past this circle jerk and attend back to the original debate? Again, he is just a person like you and I. I am stating that people should not be quick to judge, the whole "do not judge a book by its cover" spiel, rather try and understand where he is coming from. I believe he has a fetish, and mind you, if he does, he could not help getting it. Thus he is living with it. Imagine yourself being destroyed for something that you would enjoy. I doubt you would also be having the best of times. If I have to choose with being with what I am now, " a free thinker" as opposed to being quick to judge, I'll take what I have any day of the week. By the way, why do I have this delusion. Can you please go into specific detail as to why I am a rodent or perhaps having a delusion? Please, your turn to entertain me. :)