waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

AND FUCK YOU FOR PMMING MY HOMIES TO NEG REP LAB.

WEEEEEEEEEE D.E.S.I. MUTHAFUCKA.

WE DON'T FUCK OVER OUR OWN BLOOD.

B.I.T.C.H.A.S.S.

B.E.L.I.E.V.E. D.A.T.

umadjs3.gif

thanks for snitching on my drunken IM mrip icon_lol.gif

it still amazes me that fuk has not yet noticed that :icon_lol: gets more traffic than their entire website
maybe they convince themselves that even bad traffic is traffic

proper truth innit icon_lol.gif

Guest jmatsu
reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...05-25-2008 12:58 AMmike lowreyaww you look broken in the last pic

this don`t belong here but fuck it. i wanted to say a public fuck you to bitchass lowery.

u just mad cause you don't get NO play. infact you can't even buy it, cause you spend all your money on expensive lame basics.

yeah lowery is just a bitter little slav-cocksucker. i bet his girl/moms is (a) cheap lame (and) basic.

the only reason he still exists on this board is to clean up what i and other prominent members shit out. he ain't really a moderator. he's just a janitor. him/other niggas just too stupid to recognize.

yeah lowery is just a bitter little slav-cocksucker. i bet his girl/moms is (a) cheap lame (and) basic.

the only reason he still exists on this board is to clean up what i and other prominent members shit out. he ain't really a moderator. he's just a janitor. him/other niggas just too stupid to recognize.

wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.

but I'm sure thinking that gets you through your day, chubs :P