waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

And I'm now convinced Disillusioned posts pics of her face just because no one likes it.

for being so ugly, i sure have a good life. maybe that's why i don't care what a bunch of underfed/crater-faced asian kids think of me.

if i want to look at attractive asian people with good style, i can just go to work where there are scads of japanese exchange students. i'm always complementing them. some of the people on here have fine style, but some aren't that attractive, and so it makes me laugh when I get called ugly by them.

jeepster is eastern european like me, which makes him the biggest hypocrite possibly ever.

if i want to look at attractive asian people with good style, i can just go to work where there are scads of japanese exchange students. i'm always complementing them. some of the people on here have fine style, but some aren't that attractive, and so it makes me laugh when I get called ugly by them.

jeepster is eastern european like me, which makes him the biggest hypocrite possibly ever.

wrong cause im not eastern european. i'm american. and as an american, i have various lineage, partially extending into eastern europe. that doesn't make me eastern european though.

shut up jack photography.

for being so ugly, i sure have a good life. maybe that's why i don't care what a bunch of underfed/crater-faced asian kids think of me.

I don't even think you're ugly really. I just don't like how your face is in everything you post.

^ahahaha

Wait what if Selbsttatig isn't asian? :eek:

I'm not. :P

wrong cause im not eastern european. i'm american. and as an american, i have various lineage, partially extending into eastern europe. that doesn't make me eastern european though.

shut up jack photography.

right;

as with me, i was born in oregon and also have irish and english ancestry from my maternal side.

thus, as to avoid being incorrect, you should cease to call me an "eastern block hooker."

however, knowing that you will not, i will just continue to take your shit.

right;

as with me, i was born in oregon and also have irish and english ancestry from my maternal side.

thus, as to avoid being incorrect, you should cease to call me an "eastern block hooker."

however, knowing that you will not, i will just continue to take your shit.

here is the fallacy in your reasoning - i never entailed that you had to actually be eastern european, rather, it must've gone over your head that i just called you an eastern block hooker purely cause you look like one. you were the one who offered up your lineage and ancestry, i did not ask for it. but because you did that, as you so endlessly and pointlessly offer up more hilarious/depressing yet somehow useful tidbits of information about yourself, i cannot help but take pot-shots at you since you're basically handing me the bullets.

You're in fucking college and you can't spell complimenting?

fail.

my face is only in my posts because i usually wear some sort of jewelry to match my fit; however, you often can't see it, so i guess i'll edit my face if it's not visible.

jeepster - i am not sure how i am supposed to be offended at your silly "pot shots" since being eastern eurpoean is nothing to be ashamed of, and the rest of what you say about me is not true, so can't be offended by that, either.

sorry, charlie; made a typo.

jeepster - i am not sure how i am supposed to be offended at your silly "pot shots" since being eastern eurpoean is nothing to be ashamed of, and the rest of what you say about me is not true, so can't be offended by that, either.

god, you are like, earth shatteringly dumb.

woah...:D i am pretty sure there are no restaurants named "disillusioned," or my real name. i have one of those eastern euro names with four consonants in a row.

edit: that was for hyphy.

dillusioned you must be the most pathetic fuck on this entire board, your dimwitted assumptions and complete inability to go with out having the last word is beyond treacherous. when i see you've posted it makes me wish that the sufu server was still down. just shut the fuck up, learn out to dress your self (proclaiming to be a fucking fashion student, god help your professors), and come back when you've gain some common sense.

internet.jpg

I am uncertain of how you blokes could possibly be the ultimate judges of intelligence. Particularly with your inherent anger management issues, which seem to distort normal thought processes into incomprehensible drivel. However, I shall now digress while the expected flurry of outraged comments from my statements continue to pour in.

dillusioned you must be the most pathetic fuck on this entire board, your dimwitted assumptions and complete inability to go with out having the last word is beyond treacherous. when i see you've posted it makes me wish that the sufu server was still down. just shut the fuck up, learn out to dress your self (proclaiming to be a fucking fashion student, god help your professors), and come back when you've gain some common sense.

emperor.jpg

internet.jpg

I am uncertain of how you blokes could possibly be the ultimate judges of intelligence. Particularly with your inherent anger management issues, which seem to distort normal thought processes into incomprehensible drivel. However, I shall now digress while the expected flurry of outraged comments from my statements continue to pour in.

you are the worst thing to happen since herpes. you have ruined something that was supposed to be fun, way to go. just when you think its all clear BAM! your ass pops up and ruins everything. sufu needs some motherfucking valtrex.

Let us now divert our attention away from myself, who is but a boring "cunt," to the gorgeous Julz, who has just posted for us a lovely and inspiring photo (and by doing so is keeping with the theme of the tread.) Thank you.