waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

You're supposed to wear all your recent purchases postings at once within 24 hours of posting them. Don't you know the fucking rules!!!?!?!?

well i've had a couple of these things for a while now.. i just didnt post about em

plus i havent been able to stop wearn the dark dancers

:(

stop wit these rules

nov14.jpg

spiewak jacket purchased from felix, picked it up from the post office this morning, which is nice because it's chilly out today

vintage shirt I stole from my grandfather's closet

skull 5010xx

old chucks that my buddy bought in barcelona, wore, decided they were too big, then gave to me

yesterday

waywt20111xh0.jpg

vintage guggenheim

sfx5ep

sk8 hi

im keeping the 5eps. they have stretched perfectly in the top block but are too still too loose in the leg so i pinrolled them until i can get my juki up and running again.

today

waywt20116wk9.jpg

b.son (thanks kiya!)

aa vneck (unseen)

vintage braces

h&m &now

chucks

the b.son hoody is amazing. pics definately dont do it justice. the fit is slim but drapes nicely, and the buttons and hood allow for a rediculous amount of variations when wearing. when i first put it on i spent 15 minutes buttoning and unbuttoning, hood up then down,. definately the coolest piece ive seen in a while.

waywt20119cz9.jpg

since the h&m jeans were cheap i decided to add some suspender buttons so i could wear my vintage droogie braces. still havent quite figured out how/what to wear them with but i wanted to show everyone my hoodie since i know a few of you wanted to see it...(poly)

been to villa park lately sis????

teeeheeehe like i so totally tricked you ahahah ha like i would wear dead mans clothes like hello scabbies omg like so yeah im like a bit you know like bored wanna go to the mall?