waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Seriously. Shit sucks. The him looking like he watches too much anime comment is on point. At least when other sufu members pull off a similar look, they make it look like fashion and not like a costume. It's not really inventive or anything. Just a bandana(that consistantly looks terrible) and a shirt that's really long. Jeans + chucks + shirt + blazer isn't inventive. The only difference is the pose, bandana and the shirt being too long.

Seriously. Shit sucks. The him looking like he watches too much anime comment is on point. At least when other sufu members pull off a similar look, they make it look like fashion and not like a costume. It's not really inventive or anything. Just a bandana(that consistantly looks terrible) and a shirt that's really long. Jeans + chucks + shirt + blazer isn't inventive. The only difference is the pose, bandana and the shirt being too long.

<piece> + <piece> + <piece> isn't inventive. The only difference is <difference>.

You can say this about anything. I definitely think it's inventive, whether it looks good to me or not is another question. I thought his first look was great and this one isn't bad either.

i think de Gute's outfit would look alright without the belt. but i think it' maybe even look great with some black ankle (or equestrian) boots.

click click click clit

8-11-07.jpg

h&m

ann demeulemeester

tsubi

ann demeulemeester

What the hell is in your right hand? Looks like a giant monkey wrench.

Dear Jane. I just gots email from AW denim division crying cause you two timing them with a Sexyho. I told them to suck it up and go makes more dEniMzz.

seven much better dude ... still not entirely sold on the shoes, but its not awkward looking like the last one

Yesterday..

S5031474.jpg

overall i think you've got the right idea...maybe a little hypey for this forum, but size down on your jeans (substantially) and you'll clean up

I spent all of this weekend at the beach in an old yankee cottage with a hammock.

This is what I wore.

DSCN3278.jpg

Thrift flannel

AA pocket tank

April '77 black Joey Colordrives

Uniqlo socks

Easy USA plimsoles

EMS kercheif