Here's the pea-coat open:

DSCN2514.jpg

Paul Smith pea coat

Transit Cashmere V-neck

Brooks Brothers vintage button-up

APC New Cures

L.L. Bean Wool Socks

Converse optic white lo-tops

oh shit oh man dont point your little toes like that its making me sick...

Guest StuckOnStupid
WREFG-1.jpg

I always forget to xpost so this one's like a day late...

Neighborhood

APC

45prm nando nando

Visvim

IS IT GAY IF I PICTURE THAT YOU LOOK LIKE WHATSISFACE...GUY THATS ALWAYS ON THE LES...THAT ACTOR GUY...FUCKIN...ZIGGY SPOBKA FROM THE WIRE...

JAMES RANSONE

fuck i need to stop with the wake and bake.

IS IT GAY IF I PICTURE THAT YOU LOOK LIKE WHATSISFACE...GUY THATS ALWAYS ON THE LES...THAT ACTOR GUY...FUCKIN...ZIGGY SPOBKA FROM THE WIRE...

JAMES RANSONE

fuck i need to stop with the wake and bake.

HAHA I wouldn't be offended... but you would be totally off...

:P

wow! what a fun day jeremy!

this is what i wore today

dsc098921hh7.jpg

i wasn't initially going to post it because it looked too similar to my previous outfit.. but not! yay!

shemagh + i <3 ny shirt in yellow + H&M hoodie + porter

i just really like the color yellow. and purple :D

Can someone show me how to tie a shemagh like that?

Damn Samsikle, don't get it twisted. It ain't no cheap shit. Well, maybe after zipia shipping it costs that much har har har.

Fuck. Time for me to save up for some FH goodness. Creepy FH matching... a new level of gay.

MMMmmm, yeah, its a bit of an experiment, I think the timbs clash with the sweater, im finding it hard to build a whole outfit around these edo's, dunno weather to approach em as green or blue you know? Ill persevere and hopefully find a scheme that works with em..... maybe dark brown shoesizees would look better..

EDIT - ive just tryed another combo of dark brown stussy sweat and some white trainers, I dunno, ill have to wait till tomorrow, when theres some natural light to best judge the colours.

Yeah if the jacket and shoes match, maybe at least matching belt, you'd be ace. It's just when it's three different colors from the same spectrum, it looks a tad sloppy.

I totally know what you mean though viv--sometimes I find myself backing myself into a corner w/ my combinations with certain pieces. Then I find myself wearing the same combos each time.

Totally totally totally, I went from new standards to PBJ 005s and pretty much based a wardrobe around em through that time, now I have black sammies ( which I actually had to go and buy black vans for as I only owned brown or dark blue trainers ! ) and these funky coloured canes... both are more relaxed in cut and now I have them the colours seem awkward and unfamiliar.

The whole sillouette is kinda different too, Ive been more sleek recently but its hard to adjust being so used to pbjs etc...