waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Yeah I would like to respectfully cosign what servo is saying here, the fit of each induvidual piece works well on you, but being that each one has sort of a radical fit (stacking on jeans; length of the coat), it creates disharmony is your outfit by wearing both at the same time. Also, even if you were going to wear the same jeans, may I suggest some high boots to tuck them into? I think it would drastically improve your silhouette.

Tangerine, I noticed your shirts (button-ups and tee-shirts alike) tend to be a bit oversized -- especially when it comes to length. I'd venture to suggest that it's throwing your overall look off a bit because:

a) the rest of your clothing is well fitted

B) the rest of your look is appropriately "mature" -- especially the boots

c) like many of us, you're beyond your college years, and the oversized shirt comes off as somewhat sophomoric

That's just me though...

^^ partially agree with this but overall your image rocks Tangerine. And don't bother blurring your face in the future, your pics are better unedited. Keep up the good work!

@Tang... I'm gonna go against the grain and tell you that I hate that coat. You're a cool dude and you're normally real stylish, but I think that coat is killing you. Maybe I'm being overly nit-picky, but the sleeves are too long, theres too much fabric in the chest, and all the stuff hanging off it... Its like 10 pounds of crap shoved in a two pound bag. I love the t, the jeans, and the chucks, but I think that coat is sucking out your soul.

x post...

me and my girlfriend - heading out to dinner for our anniversary...we ate too much.

WDYWT230207.jpgTWDYWT230207.jpg

jpgm

skull 5010xx

topman t

calibre cardigan

lloyd brogues

thomas meihofer ring

mrs jpgm

alice mccall dress

witchery singlet

mimco earrings

zomp shoes