waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

glad you say that, its more natural me, ( the last two are very typical ) I think I was too contrived trying to wear the canes, thought about it too much y'know.

That last one was a last minute thing before I caught a train the ther day.

Id like to try a shot without a mirror, use the garden and self timer ( when its not pissing down ), The angles are kinda distorting with the mirror.

Anyhow, thanks man.

Yeah, and I definitely don't mean upgrade like the last few were trash, but the simplicity of the colors really make it an improvement, imo.

So what are you doing with the canes... NOT wearing them?

Well, im wearing them when I know im not going to ride a bike in the rain! The APCs are my messy jeans, jeans for shitty weather and getting road spray everywhere, ive had them a while and im not at all precious about em, the PBJs are my everyday jeans, my projects at the mo, im going to not wash em too much, i got frustrated with the APCs and did a Ryu just to fade em abit. The canes im wearing when I can get a lift or walk but thats not terribly often, I have worn them out and I spend many evenings in slouching about in em. I dont intend to baby them too much, and id like them to fade but because they are so beautiful and light coloured I dont want to get a black inside right leg too soon!

really cool flannel. just not with that shirt. are you wearing a bandana in the second picture?

not sure what you're saying, you can't even see the shirt, so how's it an issue? and yes i'm wearing a bandana in the second picture, i have to wear them in the morning to set my hair aside otherwise it gets in my eyes all day

not bad. i just think that you're trying to hard to match your shoes and shirt. and failing, i might add.

well, technically i'm not ;p grey/purple shoes with grey/purple flannel, seems to me it's perfect ;p

either way, i'm not actually TRYING to match my shirt and shoes, they're just literally the only option i have with that shirt (i have some viotech blazers, but they're blue and purple, which would be even worse, unless i was wearing my slim jims)

but yeah, i've been fiending for some nice black sneakers (like those hiroshi x converse high tops coming out) so that it doesn't look like i'm trying to match so much

Nice fit Sid...

Oh and Jungle Jane, you're hispanic? Seems like no one here is hispanic.

I am. So's c0c0. Minya too, allegedly.

You're mad new, you'll learn these things.

You hate Carlos Mencia, right? Good.

Hipset - That get up is clean. I can't hate on something showy when you've contrasted it with such simple and clean blacks. House 33 has some real nice shit. My dad, being the hipster he is, copped a cut-n-sew shirt from their line at Self Edge.

Chat Edition needs a post-count requirement before posting fits, with threat of neg-repping.

Of course this theory fails when you take Bizzy and others like her into consideration, but other than that...

and hey I can pass for Hispanic, even though I'm not :D

Don't ever bring up Carlos Menstealia again. Hedberg all the way baby.

Chat Edition needs a post-count requirement before posting fits, with threat of neg-repping.

Of course this theory fails when you take Bizzy and others like her into consideration, but other than that...

and hey I can pass for Hispanic, even though I'm not :D

Jax you just gotta get your epeen game up so you can neg out the newbies on the Chat Edition.

Rule with a fucking... engorged epeen.

Jax you just gotta get your epeen game up so you can neg out the newbies on the Chat Edition.

Rule with a fucking... engorged epeen.

I've been trying to step up my game, gotta get the green tip someday and join the rest of you repusluts in the repumatrix.

then I can.. as you say rule with an engorged epeen.

the future's lookin bright