dumadiscount

australia :: sydney :: shopping

How are the suits? Wouldn't mind grabbing a slim fitting navy suit if they are worth the dosh.

I really like zara's cheap work shirts, I've had a couple for 5 years and they are still going strong.

+1,

though mine have lasted 3-4 yrs so far...

I had a quick look through (god bless men and their efficient shopping techniques; the downstairs was a mess). Nothing really took my fancy except the long high-collar coat, reminiscent of the CCP high-collar. Unfortunately most of the work shirts had spread collars, which I don't like.

hey guys, looking for a high rise/low crotch not too slim trouser that isnt too expensive, that i can get locally. something sorta like KVA's trousers. not like RO or DD type pants tho.

thanks

looking for some new ties ... anybody know decent stores in syd that have a good range (less than $80 a tie) ? or even suggestions/locations for favourite thrift stores?

sigh anyone here can recommend me cheap accommodation around Usyd for like 2-3 weeks ? Transitioning from my old place to new place and there is a gap...fuck up

PS anyone can put up a place for me to stay? lol

Has anyone been to any good galleries/exhibitions recently? Looking to fill a lazy Monday afternoon.

Anyone been the the new hotdog place in Westfield Pitt st? SHIT IS AMAZING.

Also, finally went to madam char char on crown st. Good burgers and fries. Way better than Grill'd for example but I never liked that place.

Not much else happening is Sunny Sydney besides it being cold as fuck.

yeah! been fuckin cold!

i wanna make a shearling leather something like from Songzio's recent collection.

anyone know if can i buy shearling leather from that leather place in waterloo? might go in there tomorrow

I haven't been there in a while but I haven't seen it there in the past. I am sure they could get it for you though... well, maybe. Don't know if they would bother or not for a small order. Nowhere else you could get it locally though I wouldn't think.

has to be somewhere, with all the ugg places around haha

(uggs are shearling right?)

yeah uggs are shearling... I guess you could just use any sheep skin for a jacket then. probably not that hard to track down after all.

They should have shearling there in Waterloo. That's where CoN got their shearling from the last collection.

CoN had shearling last collection?

thanks dudes, gonna head over to NSW leather soon, and let you know how i go!

if anyone is interested,

i just got these low 'elephant' bull on boots, really cheap.

too big on me, if anyone wants them, size 42 (can fit 43)

5680118712_2f8d85c988.jpg

anyone interested with a white lo comme des garcons converse and mid-navy one hit me up ! will sell cheap brand new, size 9

I'm looking for some basics with dick flaps. Something like the OV tanks. Anyone got a spot to pick these, or something similar, up cheap?

sorry to cross post, but i've got a new uniqlo (jp) premium cotton v-neck in L (US M) if anyone wants it - $20ppd. drop me a pm.

^nice melv! saw the fashion show on ftv ..

oh I think I saw u at gery bigeni's show during fashion week. to hectic to say hi lol

It would be a blow to Assin if Harrold's did get Rick exclusively... I hope it's not true.

Not sure about that article, either. "Just opened"?

homme.homme, can you shed any light on this?

Assin still carries Rick. Mainline, Drkshdw and lillies.Other places in Aust stock it too, Zekka in Perth for instance. Misguided article.

those of you who wanted to handle the latest SFTM in person and speak to one-half of the duo should head on to Harrolds Westfield!

do any of you guys put protective/non slip soles on your shoes>?

Just got a pair of pierre hardy boots and they are soo fkn slippery,

Anybody know anywhere good to get this done?

Thanks in advance!