australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

thats about it I think? maybe check out "via alley" on crown st, surry hills since you are going to be in that general area.

also, that as colour place. isn't that their showroom? do they have a retail space there? unusual location for a shop - might want to confirm before you go there.

thanks. yeah it might be their showroom, but I was thinking I might be able to try some of their stuff on and maybe buy a single piece. plus it would be nice to check out a 'regular' neighbourhood of sydney.

not sure if you you want to check out The Standard Store as well..

thanks will do that!

but really is there no other stores worth visiting in Sydney? i'd imagine there would be dozens... what stores stock UC besides assin?

Why does supply suck at answering emails? I've been waiting on a response for awhile now. Is it always like that?

yes always like that. poor them who always try to comment on their fb page, they're not gonna care.

better to call in .. easier .. are you wondering about vis stuff akuma? (since you're a vis dude) ..

Edited by seven.homme

homme.homme - indeed I did! I reckon you were the guy complimenting it? Nice meeting you mate!

Any idea when the assin sale begins? Would like to kop the Lanvin contrast collar shirt and most uc stuff! And thanks for the tip on via alley - it was a really nice shop!

Yep that was me. Only clicked that it could have been you once you left - sorry I didn't chat a bit more. No word on sale yet but I have a feeling some/most of the pieces you want are only big sizes. I will update when I know though. How long are you in town for and where are you visiting from?

Also you should check out pieces on dixon st in china town for goth ninja stuff if you are that way inclined. And where about a are u staying?

No worries mate! I am here until monday where I'll be returning home... I'm originally from Denmark but I've been studying in Brizzle for the past six months and now I'm doing a bit of travelling before I head back to Denmark. Sydney's the last stop...

Thanks on the tip on pieces! Cant find any info on the shop online - whereabout on dixon is it? I'm staying at a hostel on Pitt ... Less money spent on accomodation = more money to spend on jawnz!

No worries mate! I am here until monday where I'll be returning home... I'm originally from Denmark but I've been studying in Brizzle for the past six months and now I'm doing a bit of travelling before I head back to Denmark. Sydney's the last stop...

Thanks on the tip on pieces! Cant find any info on the shop online - whereabout on dixon is it? I'm staying at a hostel on Pitt ... Less money spent on accomodation = more money to spend on jawnz!

put this into google maps .. sorry .. the lane seems doesnt have any name lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey du,

any sydneysiders know of any good sites for finding housemates/accommodation around sydney? preferably around usyd because i'm heading there next year. or, does anyone have any friends that need housemates and have relatively affordable rent + utilities? gumtree has all these four people roomshares which are pretty what the fuck situations?

cool cool.

(need to move in by the 5th of feb)

Edited by Pandemonium

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up a couple of decent, plain black slim-fit shirts from Calibre in 2010. Good construction and materials. Got them on sale at DJs but I think regular retail is around $200. It's been a couple of years, though, so their designs/costs may have changed. They also have a store next to Hermes in the city.

Topman has been known to produce some wearable slim-fit shirts, but the markup at Incu is pretty ridic considering it's basically a budget brand.