australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

This is the place (kinda odd store) -

http://www.twothousand.com.au/shop/corlection/

Thanks a bunch for this! I was chatting to the girl working at PBJ store in Tokyo a year ago and she mentioned that there was a store in Sydney that was going to be carrying PBJ. I heard her say "Collection" but could never find the damn place because of that alternative spelling.

Thanks a bunch for this! I was chatting to the girl working at PBJ store in Tokyo a year ago and she mentioned that there was a store in Sydney that was going to be carrying PBJ. I heard her say "Collection" but could never find the damn place because of that alternative spelling.

No probs, they have a pretty decent PBJ range - not a fan of much else they carry though.

Where is that PAM store opening?

Speaking of stores, has anyone been into that new place on Oxford St? (Botos I thnk its called). They selling fakes? Had a hypebeasty vibe, random bits of Jap streetwear and the obligatory rack of CDG Play.

Speaking of stores, has anyone been into that new place on Oxford St? (Botos I thnk its called). They selling fakes? Had a hypebeasty vibe, random bits of Jap streetwear and the obligatory rack of CDG Play.

Near my work so I called in. They have a table of dior homme jeans from a range of seasons. All random, don't think they have full size range of anything but prices are all $700+, some were definitely legit but some questionable. Also saw a couple overpriced number nine pieces. Really weird store.