muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overall when sized up the shoe appears more clunky though, and the long slimmer toe just serves to make the rest of the shoe seem way to large....the logic makes sense, but in practice is the opposite (simply speaking from the experience of wearing both pairs)

i still have a pair of black skys (had them before 90% of the board) and i sold a pair of white to omc. the logic here is universal. so what exactly are you saying? that sizing down makes the shoe more bulky? ridiculous.

Clopek vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superjunkie

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

skytops

i'm arguing that the logic of sizing up for a longer slimmer toe to balance out the upper proportion sounds like it makes sense, but doesn't work in practice. even with a stubbier toe the shoe looks slimmer overall when sized down.

i know what you're trying to say, and what you're saying makes no sense. no hate this time, but once again i can't agree with your opinion.

your sizing down recommendation is sound advice in terms of comfort/wear, but if you're talking about the looks of the silouette (as you somewhat imply), you're wrong. if one sized up, the nose/length of the shoe would appear to be more elongated and actually somewhat balance out the upper portion. this is elementary footwear aesthetics.

this is what i do with my cp's and vans, looks way better. i wear a size 11/11.5 regularly with vans, but they still look small so i usually go one up.

i wish they didn't have all those little holes in them.

Definately agreed. The "perforated" look isnt appealing for this type of shoe.

Guess I have no problem deciding to wait for the NS line, wen I can get the 1st run right now. Hopefully gold too.

And about the tongues on the 1st run, just cut off the strap and BOOM longer tongue.

I'm still looking for the black or white in sz 9-9.5.

If anyone is selling them or knows of a place that is, let me know,

Thanks.

i have a used black 9 in great condition. 80 dolla?

I've got a pair of white ones in size 9, but they're destroyed because i use them for my BMX rides...

• 3 weeks later...