muska skytop

parish

this picture takes me back to my childhood. I just realized that the blue plastic chair you're stepping on is IDENTICAL to the one that used to be in my room when I was younger (not to rag on you or anything, personally I love keeping my old stuff). i'm pretty sure it was playskool or something, and it came with a matching table that had a woodgrain pattern on top. wowww

p.s. nice tampons?

funny, i have my moms sewing machine on the exact same table.. I sew on the blue chair

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed and they fucked it up even more for the fall winter collection, added some camo ones and zebra hair looking type ones, real gross fake hair all over them.

Plus I saw the SupraNS stuff looks like shit as well.

• 3 weeks later...
do the new white ones have bigger tounges?

From the linesheets i have of upcoming seasons it does look like the white ones have bigger tongues. but only for the regular line, not the premium NS line.

the NS stuff is pretty awesome. Then Muska put out a skytop-like shoe with element that is such a blatant ripoff of dior (complete with element tree and branding) that asians and sufu kids everywhere died a little bit when they were released.

edit: are the goldies sold out at most places? lemme know if they're unavailable red, i can probably grab and ship from a place i frequent.

and i found the elements ... http://www.elementskateboards.com/shoes/fall07/ "omahighs"

introducing dior hi's to 8 year old kids is pretty much akin to giving them crack

Guest Airjamie

Just to let you guys know, theres a couple online skateshops advertising that they will be getting a shipment of the golds august 19th. THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE. I spoke to kiya about it earlier and he confirmed that the golds will not be reissues in the forseeable future.

EDIT: does anyone have links to pics of upcoming seasons of supra? I tried the old links that dude on hypebeast found but they dont work anymore.

@ AirJamie,

I believe the 4-strap hasn't been (re-)released yet. I saw a different pictures on HB a couple weeks ago and was anticipating the drop; none of the local shops in Toronto have got 'em and we managed to get the black, white, gold and (bleh) purple/black ones.

Might just be my feet but I wish I'd got a half-size larger. And because of the leather textures they've chosen, I'm extremely happy with the fact that they look better with more creasing.

NS vs Supra

NS has very select distribution; no skateshops, mailorder or chain stores.

NS has unique and special packaging (shoe bag, magnetic box lid, dog tags and ball chain) not found in Supra

NS uses higher quality materials.

NS Shoes are on a low profile cupsole, regular Skytops are on a vulcanized outsole.

Suggested retail: NS $190-240, Supra $58 -$112

Yeah, Turf takes phone orders for all shoes..

We're getting three different styles.. I can't remember which ones right now..

Here's the info on these..

1st release:

Strapped (four straps, Black or White)

$220

2nd release:

Indy (black or white)

$185

3rd release:

Trinity (laces with ONE strap, black or white)

$210

4th release:

Slim Skytop (similar to the regular Skytop, but not as bulky and they look way better, black or white)

$195

Then Muska put out a skytop-like shoe with element that is such a blatant ripoff of dior (complete with element tree and branding) that asians and sufu kids everywhere died a little bit when they were released.

and i found the elements ... http://www.elementskateboards.com/shoes/fall07/ "omahighs"

introducing dior hi's to 8 year old kids is pretty much akin to giving them crack

any pics of these on a model or something, curious curious

• 2 weeks later...