muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the question i would like answered is about the shipdate. 1/25 may not even be accurate from what i have heard. is supra usually trustworthy in terms of their release dates?

mmh i don't think they could be "played out"...i live in italy, ok, and it's completely different here, but nobody knows supra footwear or even chad muska...how could they become played out? they are however a "niche" shoe, i think. rather than played out, they're gonna become a very nice shoe known by few, IMHO

Supra/Krew is decent with their shipping. Spring stuff usually starts to show up in mid Feb, maybe sooner or later depending on where you live. As someone has stated earlier Supra Vulcs are super heavy. The lowtops felt like a brick, unskateable in my opinion. Anyway kinda surprised with the feedback on these..

there's never been a white high-top sneaker this god-like since the Adidas Ewing in 1986. i was lucky enough to own a pair of Ewings, and have been a very, very sad man

since they practically disintegrated on my feet after a year of wear (they were from 1986, after all.) i can finally smile again, knowing that this sneaker is exist and will soon be on my feet 24/7.

basically, i'm going to break these in by wearing them while balling the sheer fuck out of my girlfriend.

amen, brothers.

basically, i'm going to break these in by wearing them while balling the sheer fuck out of my girlfriend.

amen, brothers.

Bahahaha, this is classic. I'll probably break them in by getting hammered in them and probably some how pissing on them. I'll get some great wear! :)