muska skytop

parish

Anyone own the Creative Recreations? Any pics wearing them?

I second that. I think I may like these more than the skytops...they don't look as chunky to me. Plus, perforation is hot

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seconding the THEY RUN BIG, PROBABLY A FULL SIZE.

Just shipped mine back to them for a size smaller, fuck, the waiting game continues.

what size are you in other sneakers?

i ordered a size 10 but after a few ppl saying they run big...i changed it to a 9.5 which they have instock right now.

^ You're sizing down how much, if you don't mind me asking.

I have to ask my local spot to order them for me 'cause they don't have them in-store. I'd like to get my correct size. I'm thinking of going down a half size from my Dunk/Vans size.

Anybody in the SF/Bay know where they have them instore?

I'm going to size down a half-size from my SB Dunk/Nike basketball shoe size.

I wear a 7 in Vans. I wear a 7.5 SBs. I bought a 7.5 in Skytops but I'm going to get a 7. I think I might beable to fit into a 6.5. But I don't think those are available...

what size are you in other sneakers?

i ordered a size 10 but after a few ppl saying they run big...i changed it to a 9.5 which they have instock right now.

13 in SB's, 12 in some vans (chukkas, my slipons are 12s too, but they're too small) my sb dunks in 13 are pretty much a perfect fit, as are the 12 chukkas.

Maybe it's a discrepency with the larger sizes, but between where my toe was and the end of the toebox, there was at least a width of my thumb. (i prefer to have my toe just barely at the end, snug fit, but not forced tight.

Part of it might be that there isn't really much padding keeping your heel away from the very back of the shoe, so there's a bit more toespace.

13 in SB's, 12 in some vans (chukkas, my slipons are 12s too, but they're too small) my sb dunks in 13 are pretty much a perfect fit, as are the 12 chukkas.

Maybe it's a discrepency with the larger sizes, but between where my toe was and the end of the toebox, there was at least a width of my thumb. (i prefer to have my toe just barely at the end, snug fit, but not forced tight.

Part of it might be that there isn't really much padding keeping your heel away from the very back of the shoe, so there's a bit more toespace.

what did u order your skytops in??

i assume the skytops fit like vans because of the vulcanized sole?

i know the dunk sbs sizing is wayy off because i can fit in to a 9.5 and then i have a pair in 10.5 that is snug.

in vans slipons and converse chuck taylors..im a 9.5 with a little room left

you could prob size down half a size. a dunk low SB in 9 is a lil tight on me, but these skytops in 9 are just about right. if i wanted to wear these with out laces, i would size down half a size.

anyone else notice the secret pocket under the tounge?!?!?! dope!

you could prob size down half a size. a dunk low SB in 9 is a lil tight on me, but these skytops in 9 are just about right. if i wanted to wear these with out laces, i would size down half a size.

anyone else notice the secret pocket under the tounge?!?!?! dope!

so muska brought over his signature stash pocket from circa onto supras?

SICK

Received mine today. Two words: Over hyped.

Not liking these at all... the toebox is still dull and round like any otherskateboard shoes.

Def. getting a feeling that the very first sample picture isn't what the production model is.

Compare these to diors? gtfo... diors > inclimbable wall in 4D > skytops

I knew it was too good to be true... fantasy was good while it lasted.

what color did u get??

lol..i can get the black/white/gold skytops for less than the price of the diors

i agree as well. i have recieved these and find that they just do not work. the sample is alot better mainly because of a longer 1st lace to toe-end area. the production ones i recieved look way too massive while looking short. although i am not an expert in the denim/pants tuck, i feel these to be just too bulky (and that sneakers of a medium bulk look the most pleasing). these are almost impossible unless you're at least 6feet. wearing these under you pants is nearly impossible, unless you ones of a wide make or a boot/flared cut.

img0433vd9.jpg

img0418lg7.jpg

Its much chunkier than the production model, and its all leather. And its almost impossible to wear with the tongue out

please post a full body shot. it would help me with proportion. i am not going to judge, i just want to see how they look withstanding head-toe...