muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those white leathers are so sick. What would be cool for a new shoe is a high top with a side zip ala Rick Owens. Supra is fucking smart making this whole luxury shoe series though, it definitely fills a void in the shoe market.

Its an extremely smart move.

Especially for people like me, who still have a weird issue with designer sneakers.

I just can't do it.

Its an extremely smart move.

Especially for people like me, who still have a weird issue with designer sneakers.

I just can't do it.

Yea, I agree. I can't stomach paying over $200 for designer sneakers, let alone $400+ for Dior or YSL. So the Supras are an excellent alternative to the market. I would also like to see them make a tad bit slimmer toe box on future models and maybe an all black show with black sole, now that would be dope.

goddamn i got home to check and the item is available but there was 1 pair of size 10 left for the gold/silver skytops so i ordered that shit and now its backordered so hopefully my order went through or i else ill have to stab some fcker for them cuz ive preordered this shit since Jan but I cancelled it.

they only got the white ones right?

hmmm... yeah, it looks like that now. i think they had the black ones up before, but maybe they presold their whole allotment or something.

also, looks like they have the neckface vans in if anyone is looking for those...

So I just picked up my shoes. They're not as white as they would appear in photos (the shoe laces and soles are whiter than the leather.)

First impression, a very well contructed solid shoe. However, I think I'm going to half(whole?)-size down. They look pretty big when on your feets...

So I just picked up my shoes. They're not as white as they would appear in photos (the shoe laces and soles are whiter than the leather.)

First impression, a very well contructed solid shoe. However, I think I'm going to order a half-size down. They look pretty big when on your feets...

are they heavy when they're on your feets?

any pics yet? : )

are they heavy when they're on your feets?

any pics yet? : )

The weight including the box for a pair of 7.5's was ~4lbs. So I'm guessing 2lbs per shoe? I think they're definately skateable or breakdanceable, whatever you prefer. At anyrate, here is a pic with flash (whiter than they really are):

img1462va2.jpg

And here is a blurry ass picture with no flash on my feets:

img1455td9.jpg

And here is one with flash. I don't want any comments about my dirty room:

img1458mt7.jpg

img1458mt7.jpg

this picture takes me back to my childhood. I just realized that the blue plastic chair you're stepping on is IDENTICAL to the one that used to be in my room when I was younger (not to rag on you or anything, personally I love keeping my old stuff). i'm pretty sure it was playskool or something, and it came with a matching table that had a woodgrain pattern on top. wowww

p.s. nice tampons?

this picture takes me back to my childhood. I just realized that the blue plastic chair you're stepping on is IDENTICAL to the one that used to be in my room when I was younger (not to rag on you or anything, personally I love keeping my old stuff). i'm pretty sure it was playskool or something, and it came with a matching table that had a woodgrain pattern on top. wowww

p.s. nice tampons?

a girl maybe?

I knew I was going to get shit for the tampons. They're embarassing and they're not mine.. the GF's. Yeah, we keep a messy room. To answer the questions:

Jeans are APC NS.

I feel like they run maybe a half-size to full size larger than true size. I like to wear my shoes so that my toe touches the front but they're not too tight. So I guess depending how you wear your shoes, they may fit true to size. For reference, I just bought some Nike basketball shoes (flight 89) in 7.5 and my toe just touches the tip. I have a good cm with these 7.5. And yes, they also look big cause they're so high.

It seems everyone has this table/chair combo. I still have both chairs and the table. I think I have a Linus blanket issue with this particular set of furniture. They're made by Fisher Price.

Sorry about the tampons.